Users Online Now: 1,815 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 743,441
Pageviews Today: 1,303,174Threads Today: 424Posts Today: 8,790
01:07 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I Challenge Clyde Lewis To Give Eric Phelps a 5-Hour Interview On His New SYNDICATED Talk Show - Any Support?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So,Clyde Lewis is not only being likened-to uber famous TalkShow host—Art Bell—but has NOW even been given his very own NATIONALLY-SYNDICATED TalkRadio Show too!!!!!

I have already told people on this forum that Clyde might be just another slick disinformation agent out to mislead concerned,patriotic Americans away from ever getting to the root cause of their nation's serious problems.

I have to admit,I'm not a long-time listerner to Clyde's radio broadcast,in fact,it was GLP's very-own 'Natasha 77' who brought him to my attention with a really interesting post she did on "THAT" Maximillian De Lafeyette show that aired in June this year.

IMPORTANT: You may not yet be aware,but more and more people are starting to say that Clyde Lewis may soon become as important a Talkshow host as,the great man,Art Bell was! Not exagerating friends!!!

As I said above though:Clyde may be dis-info...

QUESTION: Art Bell had the guts to expose "evil goings-on" in the vatican—remember Malachi Martin (author of 'Windswept House' ,'The Keys Of This Blood' who Art Bell gave HOURS of airtime to) who some say paid the ultimate price for exposing satinic rituals that take place within the vatican?...

WHAT I ASK CLYDE: I ask up-coming NATIONAL Talkshow host,Clyde Lewis,to show us ALL that he is NOT a vatican disinformation agent and give 'Vatican Assassins' author,Eric Jon Phelps,a whole 5-HOUR interview on his new radio broadcast!

I also ask for support from my fellow GLP'ers;please show your support for my cause on this thread by chiming in with positive comments.You may know that Clyde is a big fan of GLP and speaks very highly of this forum—I think that's cool myself,that such a sought-after talkshow host would be so open in that respect.

IF I GET A LOT OF YOU SAYING YOU'RE WITH ME ON THIS,I WILL PERSONALLY PHONE CLYDE LEWIS AND DEMAND HE GIVES ERIC PHELPS AN ENTIRE SHOW TO TEACH LISTENERS OF THE VATICAN ASPECT/INFLUENCE OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER.

Hope I'm not just shouting at the wind here...

Yours gratefully,
TruthAddict.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP