Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Tires for Obama!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This morning I had a flat tire when I went out to leave for work. They've been really bad for a long time.. I have to keep adding air every week, regularly. 3 of them were nearly bald. Needless to say it's added considerable stress to my commute the last couple of years.

So, I drove right to the tire store and got 4 brand new tires! I'm very "pumped" about this, my ride is SOOO much nicer now! Plus I'll likely be saving on my gas bill.

And as it turns out it was just in time to show my support for the President tonight! It's just a little evidence of "psi" between myself and the President.

From Jul 31, 2008

"Yesterday in Missouri, the presumptive Democratic nominee had a suggestion for voters: Pump up your tires.
To improve your mileage.
To thus save energy.
"There are things that you can do individually though to save energy," Sen. Barack Obama, D-Illinois, said. "Making sure your tires are properly inflated, simple thing, but we could save all the oil that they’re talking about getting off drilling, if everybody was just inflating their tires and getting regular tune-ups. You could actually save just as much."

[link to abcnews.go.com]

oil
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP