Users Online Now: 1,087 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 160,299
Pageviews Today: 272,298Threads Today: 85Posts Today: 1,696
04:00 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject When we are born, we know nothing about religion. Still, we are more holy than adults are
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Look at the face of a newborn.
You see the primal life force pulsating through their eyes. Their spirit is still free, not indoctrinated with religious, cultural or political bullshit.

They know nothing about original sin, any kind of fake god, hate against another being or a too large ego. If you really look into a newborns eyes, you can see how we humans are supposed to be. They are free spirits, enlightened from the beginning. Only our cultural "achievments" make us to the scumbags we really are. Babys are not manipulated yet.

Thus, it is my firm belief that we can take the mind of a newborn as a perfect example on how we should live, to be happy and sustain the planet.

This, for me, is proof that all religions are a bunch of horsecrap.

If god would have written a book, he'd write it so that it would be really simple and easy to understand. Even for an infant.
I know, you think god is the big eye in the sky, but that's just wrong.

God is the sparkle in the eyes of all living things. Drop your bullshit and deal with it.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP