Users Online Now: 1,580 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 149,017
Pageviews Today: 252,476Threads Today: 81Posts Today: 1,536
03:18 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Alchemy and the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (With Hand of Mysteries Analysis!)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've been doing a little studying lately on Alchemy and how it may relate to Biblical Prophecy.

Salt, Sulphur, Mercury and Vitriol is a common theme in Alchemy.

I thought... what if these alchemical elements were code for the Four Horsemen?

So I took the Biblical descriptions and matched them to see how close they came...

unclemikey-189

Mercurius would represent the ‘Androgynous Supreme Being’ that many predict will arrive soon. I thought the 'devil horns' were I nice touch... LOL!

Sulpher would be the Man (Sons of God)
Salt would be the Woman (Daughters of Man)

The Alchemical Wedding of the two (using fire?) would produce 'The One'... like a Phoenix from ashes?

mercurius1

mercurius2

mercurius5

unclemikey-67

There is even a Saint!

unclemikey-239

Once on the scene, he would unleash V.I.T.R.I.O.L. the destroyer substance... or 'solve'... dissolving the old order, making way for new. Remember what is spelled out on Baphomet’s arms.

unclemikey-235

I then thought... "What if he is here already 'in spirit' and memory... waiting for the day he is birthed".

What if it's been the plan for thousands of years?

unclemikey-227

I then looked at what country best fits this 'role'.

America!

unclemikey-231

unclemikey-225

I then began to link Mercurius to America (Statue of Liberty)... and America to Biblical Prophecy (Mystery Babylon or Woman with Eagles Wings).

With George Washington being a Mason, well... you can see how hard they've been working on all of this.

I did a 'Hand of the Mysteries' analysis and concluded that they fit in all too well with these prophecies.

Little is known about these 'Votive Hands', so I did the best I could to interpret them in accordance to Scripture...

unclemikey-229

unclemikey-230

Last but not least, here is the Bank of America Mural, as interpreted by Scripture and Revelation.

The One... rising out of the 'Sea of Common People'...

unclemikey-241

unclemikey-242

The Checkerboard...

unclemikey-196

unclemikey-197

unclemikey-214

Does America have a 'Secret Destiny'?

unclemikey-231

Is America being 'set up' as the Scapegoat that gets sacrificed?

unclemikey-228

What if???

unclemikey-190

unclemikey-191

Could V.I.T.R.I.O.L. be associated with Nuclear Weapons?

unclemikey-193

Is this the so called 'Secret Fire' needed in order to ignite the torch of the New Dawn?

Was Japan (in World War II) used as a Human Sacrifice in a Grand Alchemical Experiment?

Is Fukushima part of the 'Hell Follows' pale horse?

I'm just throwing these out there, just in case there is a Grand Design we aren't quite seeing yet.

Note:
I don't have time to comment right now, so Apollyon or Heylel or anyone for that matter is welcome to take over the thread and place their valuable knowledge in here.

They have plenty of evidence showing eerily similar relations.

ohyeah
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP