Users Online Now: 2,361 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,399,784
Pageviews Today: 2,336,803Threads Today: 928Posts Today: 16,647
09:52 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject NEAR-FREE ENERGY is The Real Reason for War with IRAN.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message
Now Hear This, Surface Dwelling Humans:

After our discussions, I have received a communication back from The Antarctic Nation, and much to my surprise they have informed me that they have already released assistance to the surface without my prior knowledge, however there was consideration of my report regarding the online interactions of surface-dwellers.

I personally find the surface undeserving of such grand gifts, however it is not my decision in the least. I am merely in communication with them, as I have access to entanglement communications devices, but have no say in decisions.

The are pleased that their decision to not supply the undeserving and oppressive anglo-imperialists with advanced technology, for they know it will be used to further oppress the population. They tried many times to introduce the technology through individuals in places such as the USA, however most of their contacts were terminated physically, and the surface rulers would not participate in discussion of allowing fellow dwellers access to technology.

[link to www.keshefoundation.org]

According to the communication, several years ago, the Antarctic Nation provided several groups, including the Iranian peoples with free energy devices, as well as assistance with their standing wave directed energy technology, technology invented by Tesla, that was embraced in the East, while shunned for lack of profits in the West.

Iran and other organizations worldwide have stated that they will release the compact fusion devices worldwide, ending each communities' dependance on the slavery-system, and allowing abundance to once again flow throughout the planet.

This is the reason your surface rulers, oil and banker barons wish to make war.

We will not intervene with your coming war.

Naysay all you want. Do your research. Iran has fusion, and energy from the the vacuum devices.

Negative and nonsensical posts will be deleted, so don't bother.

For more on my background, see this thread:
Thread: Antarctica is Atlantis. I am happy to answer any non-military questions regarding the Antarctic colony and its peoples.

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP