Users Online Now: 1,332 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 431,877
Pageviews Today: 566,676Threads Today: 181Posts Today: 2,413
04:58 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Our kids will grow up to know a different world...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message ..at least that is what my husband and I have been talking about.

He hasn't really been interested in this doom stuff..until a few days ago. We are concerned for our kids. They are our whole world and it seems like things are crumbling and in 15 years, when my kids are going to start living their own life, things will be way different.

I'm not trying to be mellow-dramatic..this is how I feel and I'm kind of frightened.

I didn't want my kids to see the next world war. I flipped through the news quickly yesterday while my daughters were playing with their toys in another room and my oldest (6) came into the room and asked why people were throwing things and there was fires on the ground. I didn't lie to her. I told her that people are mad about something in another country and I explained embassies to her.

She understood and that was it, but someday it could directly involve her and I wish it didn't come to that.

Thanks for letting me spill my heart out!

hf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP