Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Darlene Novinger (FBI) Blew Whistle on Bush Family Drug Business
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to youtu.be]

[link to www.project.nsearch.com]

In this clip, Stew Webb interviews Darlene Novinger, an FBI agent who blew the whistle on protected drug smuggling by elements of the United States government and the Bush family. Darlene and her family were attacked with biological agents in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania which resulted in their eventual deaths. Darlene was an activist who was responsible for taking lead out of paint as well as blowing the whistle on government corruption of all types.

Note from Stew Webb
FBI OPERATIVE DARLENE NOVINGER OPERATION NEUMBUS

Former FBI Operative Darlene Novinger who was my friend, she and I, Stew Webb, did many radio interviews together as co-guests during the early 1990s to mid 1990s. Darlene personally witnesses the delivery of 99.9% pure cocaine to then Vice President George H. W. Bush in the 1980s as an FBI Operative. Darlene was hired by the FBI to infiltrate the Jamaican Narcotics operations in the US run by Florida Governor Jeb Bush and his partners the Smatt Brothers. The day after Darlene filed here report of the cocaine delivery to the Vice President Bush, Darlene's superiors at the FBI tried to talk her out of the report and forget what she saw. She refused and wrote the report, the next day George H. W. Bush fired his entire staff in order to put the possible blame on the cocaine delivery on someone else. Darlene Novinger's operation was named Operation Neumbus and the files after her husband was murdered were sent to Red Wood City, California's famous U.S. Government paper shredder. Darlene shared those files with me, I will be doing a special story soon on this soon. Darlene's entire family, her husband, father, mother were all killed, and Darlene died Feb. 2003 from cancer after Bushes anthraxed her home in Harrisburg, PA. which was put on the Penn. EPA BIO cleanup list. The home was torn down and before it was, 2 mysteries deaths occurred in the neighborhood similar to sudden anthrax deaths.

Darlene was written about in the book The Blue Grass Conspiracy,

and in the book Defrauding America by Rodney Stitch

[link to www.defraudingamerica.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP