Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Portland Oregon Destruction Prophecies
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Portland Oregon Destruction Prophecies
given through Brian Charles

“It’ll be blasted away in a millisecond! Great is My wrath against this place!” “It’ll be a pile of rubble, for the wickedness of the people.” “It must be gone. Great is My wrath against this place!” “Eternal destruction is her lot.” “It must be destroyed.” “Thus says the Living Lord of hosts.”
“This’ll be reduced to a mass of rubble.” “It must be done – they’re a stench in My sight.” “Mighty will be her judgment. It must go! It won’t serve Me. Thus says the Lord of Hosts.” --downtown Portland
“I want to blast it with the fire of My wrath. It’ll be overthrown in an instant!” “I’ll turn this into a pile of rubble!” “I’ll crush this city in an instant! Great is My wrath against this place! It MUST be destroyed. Thus says the Lord.” --Portland, Oregon
“It MUST be blasted away in an instant!” “Great is her sin.” --Portland
“It’ll be blown away in an instant!” “…and all the buildings around it.” --Rose garden Arena
“It must go.” “It’s an eyesore in My face. “Great will be her fall.” “It must be blown away—it’s an eyesore in My face.” “It must be blasted away.” --U.S. Banc Corp Tower, downtown Portland
“Someday that will be a thing of the past.” The MAX Streetcars, Portland
“They’ll be suddenly wiped away.” --Portland people
“They must go—they won’t obey.” --Portland people
“I’M gonna destroy that place! For its sin has risen before Me.” --Portland, Oregon
“I’M gonna destroy this place from off the face of the Earth, never to be rebuilt! Its sin has come before Me.” “It must be destroyed.” “It MUST be blasted away, thus says the Lord, mighty to destroy wicked cities.” --Portland, Oregon
“I want to destroy it, for what it did to you. That’s what I shall do!” --Portland International Airport
“It’ll be a thing of the past.” --jet fumes
“I will surely judge for that! You will see, a mighty nuclear destruction!” --for 39 years of legalized abortion, and 50+ million American babies murdered
“I’M going to judge My empire! It will never be the same.” --America
“Indian culture is a stench in My sight. It is based on the worship of false gods. It will be destroyed from off the Earth forever.” “The Chinese will invade and destroy it all. It has existed for far too long without Me. It will be destroyed from off the face of the Earth! The Lord has spoken, Amen.” --people of India
“Indian culture shall be destroyed off the face of the Earth! I hate it!” “It MUST be destroyed. The Lord has spoken.” --the culture of India
“I wanna destroy it forever. It will cease before Me.” “It must be destroyed. I have had enough. The Lord has spoken.” --the culture of India
“I must destroy it from off the face of the Earth!” “They will become secular. The Lord has spoken.”
“I wanna destroy Indian culture. Its sin has come before Me. It will be destroyed forever.” “I hate this stuff.” “The false worship must stop. It will be destroyed forever. The Lord has spoken, Amen.” --the culture and false religious worship of India
“I’ll judge each and every one of those who isn’t hospitable. They shall be judged forever.”
“It must come down!” --the I-5 bridge over the Willamette River
“I wanna destroy it. That’s what I shall do.” --Oregon state government
“I wanna tear it down! That’s what I shall do. It’s a reproach in My sight.” --the golden sculpture on top of the Oregon Capital Building, Salem, Oregon
“This town must be destroyed—they won’t serve Me. To the foundations.” “This town shall be wiped away. I have spoken.” --Salem, Oregon
“It must go. They won’t serve Me. I’ve tried many times. Its judgment is set. Thus says the Lord of Hosts.” --Salem, Oregon
“I’M gonna destroy that place! For its wickedness has risen before Me.” --Portland, Oregon
“I’M gonna destroy that place!” --Eugene, Corvallis Oregon
“I’ll judge for that.” --everyone in Oregon smoking weed
“They’ll be punished forever!” --to those who are willfully ignorant, who fight against the evidence of the truth
“Don’t worry about it.” --martial law, guillotines, NWO takeover
“Take no vengeance yourself. I have all eternity to punish people.”
“You know all this will be submerged underwater?” “You see, all these trees will be submerged.” --western Washington Cascades and coastal land
“All this will be empty.” Oregon farm fields
“I’ll judge ‘em for that!” --The Russians for loving war
“Let me deal with them! They’ll be judged!” --the weed smokers
“They’ll be rare.” --salmon
“The forests will be dried up.” “They’ll be scarce.” --blackberries
“I’M gonna judge that!” “I’ll judge for all of that!” --adultery, sex sins, orgies, promiscuity
“I’ll judge for that.” --men wasting their seed
“I’ll judge for that!” “I’ll definitely judge for that, you’ll see—a mighty nuclear destruction!” --people who get medical marijuana cards who really have no legitimate medical condition, just so that they can get high on weed
“Someday it’ll be worthless.” --the dollar as currency
“All the drunks of all the nations will be judged by My hand.”
“I will judge for all that.” --the Irish drunkenness lifestyle
“I’ll definitely judge for that!” “I’ll definitely judge for that My son – a mighty nuclear destruction! It must go!” --street people who beg for money to use to get drunk, high
“They must be judged.” “Judged eternally.” “The Lord has spoken.” --Christians who refuse to enter into their callings
“Some day it will be empty.” --Daily Grind Coffeeshop
“I’ll judge for that!” “I’ll definitely judge for that! It has wrecked marriages – women not willing to stay in their place.” --women who say ‘I deserve better’
“Don’t worry about it—I’ll blast ‘em!” “A mighty nuclear holocaust!” --the homosexuals
“I will judge for all of that!” “Yes, I’ll definitely judge for all of that—displeases Me greatly.” --relationships based on financial gain or covetousness
“Someday it will end.” --email, internet services
“I have every web page archived in Heaven, good and bad.”
“Someday the U.S. Navy will be a thing of the past. So will be the Army, too.”
“Stay away from the coast.”
“I’ll judge for that!” “I’ll definitely judge for that, you’ll see! A mighty nuclear destruction! My prophets not obeying Me? They must be judged forever!” “Eternal damnation to those prophets of Mine!”
“I’ll take care of you!”
“You’ll be with Me forever!”

“The sea will rise over Babylon; its roaring waves will cover her.” The Holy Bible, Jeremiah 51:42
“People from many nations will pass by this city and will ask one another, ‘Why has the LORD done such a thing to this great city?’ And the answer will be: ‘Because they have forsaken the covenant of the LORD their God and have worshiped and served other gods.’” The Holy Bible, Jeremiah 22:8-9

“Babylon is suddenly fallen and destroyed: howl for her; take balm for her pain, if so be she may be healed. We would have healed Babylon, but she is not healed: forsake her, and let us go every one into his own country: for her judgment reacheth unto heaven, and is lifted up even to the skies. The LORD hath brought forth our righteousness: come, and let us declare in Zion the work of the LORD our God.” Jeremiah 51:8-10
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP