Users Online Now: 2,117 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,047,583
Pageviews Today: 1,747,758Threads Today: 702Posts Today: 12,587
05:15 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A dog acts on her maternal instincts and nurses a stray kitten as if it was her own puppy
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Cats and dogs aren't traditionally known for being the best of buddies, but something maternal just clicked in Mittens, a 4-year-old Pekingese, when she encountered a stray gray kitten called Bootsie.

Mittens’ owner Pat Weber says she was shocked when her small dog began caring for the abandoned kitten, then started producing milk and nursing the fuzzy baby back to health.

Read more: [link to www.dailymail.co.uk]
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I had a dog that did this once for an entire litter of kittens.

I think it was 8 or 9 kittens.

some asshole just dropped them off at my house. I don't know why. maybe because we always had dogs and cats that had litters alot and would always give them away to people in the neighborhood.

my dogs would fight over who got to feed the baby kittens. but we just tried to let the one that initially started feeding them and producing milk feed them and tried to keep the other dog away.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP