Users Online Now: 1,883 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 351,006
Pageviews Today: 577,984Threads Today: 196Posts Today: 3,460
08:01 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Police What they can and can't do THE BASIC TRUTH!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.tpuc.org]

Do you feel intimidated when pulled over? Do you feel intimidated when stopped in the street? Do you feel that you are obliged to give them information or answer their questions? If your answer is yes to any of these questions, then you DON'T know your rights. A police officer is not what he was many moons ago, in bygone days they cared for their employers (yes you) they actually wanted to help you, they wanted to solve crimes, they had compassion, a sense of fair play and in response to this they earned our respect and admiration.

ALL of that has changed! police officers are now revenue agents plain and simple and if officers are silly enough to think that's not true, or just wish to profess it isn't, try not giving out fixed penalties for a month and see if you don't get a talking to! The truth is they are now your adversary and that is not meant in a violent way, more like a game of who can get who to do as their told, and they are trained to get from you what they need to actually fine/arrest you by actually getting you to consent. Lets quickly look at all laws that don't include

Death or Injury to others, Damage to another's property or using fraud in your contracts, ok these three very heavy crimes are all you can truly be guilty of YES its all you can truly be guilty of!!! Anything else is just STATUTE LAW and the simple to remember definition on this law is laws that only apply if you consent to them!! here look: Statute: "Legislative rule of society given the force of law by the consent of the governed". Yes look at the last four words, "CONSENT OF THE GOVERNED" that is you!! so if you don't consent then they cant do, yes I know what your thinking, but it is that simple. Ok officer walks up to you and says "can I ask you some questions" don't consent, ask him "what the nature is of the intended detention?" and record the conversation and let him see your doing this, use your mobile, 99% of the mobiles available today have recorders to go for it! If he says you cannot record this conversation, then what he is in fact saying is, yep you guessed it!! I don't consent to be recorded, so you simple say "Ok am I free to go?"

The simple fact is they NEED your consent, and they have some very cool tools to use to get it, one is intimidation, another is acting, they act like your friend, they act like they care the just ACT! put you off guard and most of you sing like canaries!! they other weapon of choice is Inconvenience you don't have time to waste playing the chess game so you sqwauk to get away quicker, and wham! they have their result! If you are pulled over for an offence under an act ie: speeding, seatbelt or some other infraction it is all part of the "Road Traffic Act of 1988 keyword is "ACT" and believe you me what merry old act it is, this is pure stage play.

They when issuing a ticket need your name SHUT UP! don't argue with them as it is adversarial just SHUT UP! they need your name and date of birth to confirm which corporation they are going to give the bill of exchange to (bills of exchange defences are simple) but were not doing those right now... so no name, no d.o.b no address, don't give anything to work with, don't say a single word no matter what coersion they try, hell they might even go for some "good cop bad cop" stuff this is great to watch when you are fully aware of their lack of power, its like watching "eastenders" if they read you your rights you have to say you understand them for them to be put on you, AGAIN YOUR CONSENT (get it) don't say a word!!

Now these officers of revenue don't like the grim realisation that they have no power, you could get arrested, yes am afraid they can still arrest you, but the worst they can do is keep you for a few hours, so get some sleep, oh and if you have a notarised claim of right, with a schedule of charges for arrest and detention, then sleep even sweeter because these fools are paying you to learn that they have no power! I know getting arrested isn't nice, they know this, that's why its one of their tools to get you to sing like a nightingale.

But if you don't go through it they will always have that power over you. Now if they are going to arrest you, one nice way of them playing into your hands is if you say a these few of words, " Officer I am a peaceful man, there will be no violence, but you are obliged to note that if you are going to arrest me it will be under protest and duress at all times! and I reserve all of my rights at all times, and I waive none of those rights at any time for any cause or reason, If they take you to the station remember DON'T SAY A SINGLE WORD hell you might get a new name! "JOHN DOE" lol If they try to fingerprint you, tell them you do not consent to this, if they try to get your DNA tell them! you do not consent to this, if they touch you, tell them, "Officer I do not consent to be touch at all"

MAKE THE FACT YOU KNOW YOUR RIGHTS KNOWN, THEY WONT DO IT AGAIN, YOU WILL FIND OUT WHY LATER! but trust me they will only act illegally if you continue to let them do so. To close,... remember any soppy acts they like to quote are powerless, a clawless, toothless tiger.... they have no power if you don't consent.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP