Users Online Now: 2,047 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 879,665
Pageviews Today: 1,566,811Threads Today: 670Posts Today: 11,793
05:56 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Secret Meaning of ‘Kingdom of God Within You’... Now Revealed - It’s Cell Biology!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message ************************************************

EDIT Dec 03, 2012

Part two of this presentation is here...

Thread: The 'Two Witnesses' vs. DNA/Biotech: A Theory Like No Other!

The Secret Meaning of ‘Kingdom of God Within You’... Now Revealed - It’s Cell Biology!

This will be a very long post, so take your time reading it.

Please note: Some of the theories presented here are not only brand new, but extremely controversial... so take it with a grain of salt as they say.

It will be a 'Grand Unification' of several elements...

Science/Chemistry
Mystery School Teachings
Alchemy
Astro-Theology
Bible Study
Myth
and of course... GLPr's!

Meet the Human Cell

The cell is the basic structural and functional unit of all known living organisms. It is the smallest unit of life that is classified as a living thing, and is often called the ‘building block of life’.

Some researchers believe that The Biblical Tabernacle was a representation of the Human Cell, with scripture after scripture detailing out some of the most important aspects of its internal composition.

Here are just a few of the many examples...

unclemikey-270

Could it be true? Let's push the envelope on this theory and see where it leads us.

We'll start out with these Decoder Rings, based on common, well established information…

unclemikey-265

Here is a famous Alchemy image that will help you visualize the epic scale at which we are dealing with here in this presentation...

unclemikey-266

Alchemy is a huge topic, so I'm just going to focus on something called...

Salt / Sulphur / Mercury

You can do a search on those key words to get an idea on what it's all about. If I were to sum it up, I would say it's the search for the 'Holy Grail' or 'Immortality'.

From Wikipedia...

The three primal alchemical properties and their correspondence in spagyric remedy are:

Mercury = water elements, representing the life essence of the plant, the very alcohol extract of the plant is the carrier of the life essence.

Salt = earth element, representing the vegetable salts extracted from calcined ashes of plant body.

Sulphur = fire element, virtue of plant, representing the volatile oil essence of the plant.

Here is another interesting quote:

"man had the God-given task to evolve things to a higher level"

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

... so in a sense, the concept of "Salt/Sulphur/Mercury" can be likened to Bio-Engineering or GMO.

So, with that in mind... could the planets and elements be a metaphor for A.C.G.T.?

Remember the old saying...

"As Above, So Below, As Without, So Within".

as it will help you understand 'God's Ratio' of patterns that exist from the tiniest of things to the largest.

NOTE:
To all the Christians out there… BE NOT AFRAID! Yes, these symbols and concepts can be scary looking! This is part of the control mechanism… to cause fear when you see the number ‘666’ or the word ‘Lucifer’… so you never go out of your way to try and truly understand it. Be strong.

ALSO:
There is debate on which Symbolic Animal goes to what Gospel… so I did a little experiment to see if the actual chemical makeup of A.C.G.T. could help…

unclemikey-178

More research is needed. I did the best I could. If anything, the graphic is a fun way of remembering the chemicals.

DNA and The Candlestick

Many of you are familiar with something called a Menorah. This is the Candlestick described in The Bible in which the ‘Seven Spirits of God’ breaths through. The Candlestick resides in the part of the Tabernacle called “The Holy Place”. As we study the text, we see that the candlestick seems to be a metaphor for something… I believe that something is our very DNA!

Zechariah 4 gives us a glimpse of the deeper meaning of the Candlestick…

unclemikey-124

Coincidence? Maybe… let’s keep pushing.

Exodus gives us very detailed instructions on how to build a Candlestick. When followed exactly, we come up with this…

unclemikey-262

"None shall want her mate"... in other words, Adenine (Venus in my example) always 'hooks up' with Thymine (Saturn) and so on. The chemicals never 'cheat' on each other.

Here we focus on what I believe is a 'Cherub Wing'...

unclemikey-263

In addition to A.C.G.T. the basic building blocks of DNA, I tried adding the planets in our solar system to see what would happen. Not only do the various planets in the Alchemical Potions match up… but they are also in sequential order relative to the Sun!

I made Mercurius the 'Helicase'. It is the 'unzipper' that 'splits' DNA into two strands, in order to 'give birth' to new DNA clones.

When you do a search on Mercurius, he is often shown holding two DNA strands and working his Magick and dealing with Suns, Moons, Serpents etc. It sounded very 'DNAish' to me... so I threw him in there.

Since the Sun is mostly Hydrogen... and Scripture often associates Christ with the Sun, it seemed only natural to make him the Hydrogen Bonds that 'bind' the strands together.

Phosphorus is of course, Lucifer...

"The first form of elemental phosphorus to be produced (white phosphorus, in 1669) emits a faint glow upon exposure to oxygen – hence its name given from Greek mythology, meaning "light-bearer" (Latin Lucifer), referring to the "Morning Star", the planet Venus"

I couldn’t help but notice the similarities to ancient carvings…

unclemikey-264

Mercurius (Helicase), being the ‘Closest to the Sun/Center/Christ’, has the honorable task of handling all of the various elements to ‘Birth New DNA Strands’. He is quite the Magickian! Get it?

unclemikey-267

Look at those serpents he’s holding! Could the Serpents of the Ouroboros be a representation of DNA in disguise?

unclemikey-271

Remember… The Bible is all about our flesh being corrupt… by the Serpent… so an Ouroboros is quite fitting here.

Parting the Veil

Beyond the Candlestick is room called “The Most Holy Place”, separated by a veil. Before we ‘part the veil’ and enter into the Most Holy Place, we must be worthy. Why? Because this is where the Ark of the Covenant is… The Word of God (A.G.C.T.)… and where you meet The Lord! Some religions call this the ‘Shekinah Glory’.

Ready?

unclemikey-268

2 Timothy 2:15
"Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth"

Once a year, a qualified individual can enter The Most Holy Place.

Are they allowed to ‘Rightly Divide’ the Words (A.C.G.T.) and perform Holy Bio-Tech? I don’t know.

I’m pretty sure though that there are unqualified individuals (Monsanto for example) at this very moment trying to ‘Divide’ the ‘Word of God’…

unclemikey-276

Are they putting Adam and Eve back together in one body utilizing Soul Binding Technology? Are they splitting them up? Is there Time Travel involved? Will people start disappearing soon when Cern allows people to mess with the original androgyny Adam?

<< Matthew 24:41 >>
Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

What the heck are they doing out there!?!?! All is vanity! Get it?

Sure, some Bio-Tech people are all about healing…

unclemikey-269

yet here we all are… still waiting for ‘cures’.

Meanwhile, our Helicase friend is having to deal with ingredients that have been changed…

unclemikey-257

The Eagle gets replaced by a Peacock, the Ox gets replaced by a Unicorn… The Bible calls it ‘Confusion’… maybe even The AntiChrist!

unclemikey-250

unclemikey-256

BTW… Remember the quote “As Without”.

Think of the Secret Beginnings of The United States…

unclemikey-191

unclemikey-85

One Giant Alchemy experiment? Why not? If one can replicate the intricate details and patterns of life on a grand scale, then that ‘one’ would have power and control over it. I cover this in other posts.

The Courtyard

Outside the ‘Cell Nucleus’ we have the courtyard. Every day the priests enjoy a Block Party Barbeque, which is representative of the food we need to eat daily to nourish our body’s cells.

Note that there are 23,000 Levite Priests tending… representing our 23 pairs of chromosomes.

unclemikey-282

Ezikiel’s Wheel

Is there more Biblical evidence of DNA? Yes! Let’s look at Ezekiel’s ‘Whirlwind’…

unclemikey-177

Wheel’s within Wheel’s?

unclemikey-179

Murcurius in action?

unclemikey-180

Could this have been a UFO as well? Why not! ‘As Without’ right? A UFO designed to teach people the way DNA replicates? It wouldn’t surprise me… after all… Elijah was taken to heaven in a ‘Whirlwind’.

Chariots (Possible UFOs) are compared to Whirlwinds as well.

These Sumerian carvings look just like a giant sized ‘mechanical’ representation of DNA… almost like some teaching aids you see in science classes.

Were they trying to tell us something about ourselves?

unclemikey-286

"Spiral in" and come home!

Scientists are beginning to believe that at the center of each galaxy is something called a 'Neutron Star'...

[link to phys.org]

Is this the 'way to The Father' as the Bible says?

John 14:6
"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me"

If 'Christ' is a representation of 'Element 1' (Hydrogen) or possibly the Proton, then 'The Father' could be representative of 'Element 0'... the Neutrino.

Here is a fun graphic called 'Chemical Galaxy' in which the Table of Elements is set upon a spiral...

unclemikey-283

What's at the center?

Could the way home be blocked by Sagittarius?

The Rocky Mountain Apocalypse

I titled my new film ‘Rocky Mountain Apocalypse’ to help illustrate a point regarding the so called ‘Elite’s’ plan to bio-engineer the “New Man”. Biblically speaking, this New Man can very well end up being an evil ‘destroyer’ type creature… or as most Christians know… The Antichrist… who will help usher in the Apocalypse.

What is the Rocky Mountain? Look on the back of a US Dollar! It’s also a reference to the mysterious rumors of Aliens living under ground in Colorado (think Denver airport). It’s also a reference to the ‘Dome of the Rock’, ‘Mountain of Megiddo’ (Armageddon) and of course the Illuminati Pyramid. All-in-all, the name just sounded right.

Anyhow…

Now that you have some of the basics down regarding DNA, the planets and their symbols, alchemy etc, we can now take a look at the Bigger Picture.

I mentioned that the VITRIOL alchemical potion was a ‘partial’ formula. Remember… we have more than seven planets!

Some of you have seen my work regarding Triple Helix DNA. This could have very well been how our DNA used to be at one time… before we ‘fell’...

unclemikey-287

We see that a THIRD angel may have existed on the Ark! The missing DNA strand!!!

Is this what the Elites are trying to re-build?

Looking at an actual model of DNA, you see that a third strand would fit perfectly in between the two existing ones…

[link to upload.wikimedia.org]

In fact, the original discoverers of DNA thought we had three strand until later on… when the theory was revised to two.

This leads us to The Sephirot…

unclemikey-171

Could it be? Could a naïve public be practicing Magick to help manifest this New Creation?

shock

unclemikey-261

so… what would happen now if we added the rest of the planets to our theory?

unclemikey-275

It is finished!

Imagine how beautiful it all would have been if we never fell.

Conclusion

Do the bio-tech people have a right to alter the Word of God?

In revelation 22 we read…

18) For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19) And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

unclemikey-79

I guess we’ll find out soon enough.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post!

smile_kiss
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP