Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject "The stone which the builders rejected..."
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Who are the builders? Are they the ancient stone cutters guild also known as the Masons?

In reference to Jesus the Christ, and our Lord the prophecies say this "'The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone[capstone]; the Lord has done this, and it is marvelous in our eyes'"

I have heard that masons claim that Christ rose from the dead in their tradition, and by the esoteric forces they employ. As a Catholic I believe that Christ was raised by the power of the Holy Spirit, and the former claim is merely a marketing ploy for their order.

Are Masons necessarily anti-christ? If so it would lend credence to my theory that the builders are the Masons, and they should maybe reconsider their position.

Honest questions for those with honest answers. Correct me if I am wrong-I am open to hearing others ideas and learning.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP