Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Dream About Massive Tidal Wave Hitting New York City
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message First of all let me tell you a little background about myself before I tell you about a dream I had last night that awakened me this morning at 5:00 am.

I am a backsliden Christian and have been for many years. I am a Canadian living in the US for over a decade now. Before I moved to the US or even knew I was going to move to the US - I had a dream. In that dream I had found an American quarter in an old chair which I was carrying to the curbside and when it was flipped around on me a quarter fell out. Looking at it I recall seeing the eagle and the year of it "1965". Immediately in my dream I said hey that's the year I was born! Approximately a year later I was transferred with my job to the US to an address that was numbered 1965...the rest of the address I will leave out for the sake of privacy.

Anyways as I first walked into the new office for the first time I noticed the address and said to my new boss - hey 1965 that's the year I was born and then it hit me about the dream I had had approximately a year or so before as I had kept a dream journal at the time.

Fast forward to last night......I was standing on a hillside with many people overlooking the ocean (I live near the ocean)and as I looked out I could see some massive waves headed towards the coast. I immediately started to run as I heard a voice say "go higher" so I ran to the top of a big hill and as I was running I turned to look and saw a city that looked like NYC and the waves were hundreds of feet high and they swallowed up the city.

I remember thinking what's the point of running if I was going to be caught up in the tidal wave and decided if I was going to die - then I wanted to die with my family so I looked for my parents as the waves rushed towards me. I could not find them so I made it to the top of the hill where there was an overhang and below it I saw my parents and many people waiting there in great fear, but also it appeared to be a place of safety as the waves slowed as they reached the top of the hill. While I stood there talking to the people gathered there I said that I had dreamed of these events in the past, but did not understand them until that moment.

As I said in the beginning I have been backslidden for a while now and this is the first dream like this that I have had in several years. I left the church for many reasons which I won't go into and am considering going back. One regret I have is ripping up my dream jounal years ago in frustration as I could not make sense of anything.

Anyways that was my dream last night so take what you want from it!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP