Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Prime Numbers - 666 - Tree of Life - Holy of Holies - Punch and Pie
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Okay GLP, this is my bit of crazy. Something I have been working on my entire life.

A solution to prime numbers.

I don't talk about it much. When I do people just look at me strange. They often say they did not even know there was a prime number problem. Well, most computer security uses prime numbers. There is a prize of 1 million dollars to those who can solve this.

[link to theconversation.edu.au]

Well, I think I am close. There was a guy from Japan who published a paper this year on the topic. I sent him an email. I got no reply. If I have not solved it, I am very close...

It would seem this information was known at some point in time. I ask for your help GLP. Lets solve one of the biggest problems know to math.

I will need you to ping someone from India who knows about such things.
I need someone who is jewish... Maybe knows about kabbalah.
Maybe some Germans...
Maybe some Japanese.

I need your help. It will take me a couple of post to get this all out. I will split it into a few sections. There is a lot to go over, but it is not complex. I will point out the areas that need work as I go. I do not currently have a full computer (just a tablet), so it makes this hard to finish. I will try to draw some stuff by hand and take pictures to aid as I go.

Now that the prologue is complete, let's begin.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP