Users Online Now: 1,860 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 577,334
Pageviews Today: 966,410Threads Today: 298Posts Today: 5,605
10:04 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject You must profess your faith loudly, clearly, and firmly to the non-believers
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My dear son,

I come to you today and appeal directly to your heart as well as to the hearts of all the faithful listening to my messages that I bring to you from and through the Eternal Love of the Father in Heaven.

How it pains me to see the condition of the world in these times, and it pains me so much further, because I know and recognize how painful the journey has become for all of you my children, who have not deserted your faith, while you are waiting longingly, yet patiently, for the return of My Son the Redeemer of the world.

Alas! The time is now near when the journey for so many of you will come to an end, or more descriptively, a transition, for it is in these times, and very soon for all of you that the Son of the Father, the Redeemer of the world, will make Himself present within your hearts and souls as the Great Transformation takes place.

Although it pains me to see the events that are taking place and that will continue to take place during this time of transition, it is unfortunate because these terrible events are taking place because of all the sins in the world.

As I have told you many times before, none of these events need take place, if mankind returns to the path of the Father in Heaven for all of mankind. But because of all the sins in the world; because of the recalcitrance of the power brokers and leaders of the world in their plans to thwart the plan of the Father; and because the world is not turning to God the Father in Heaven for forgiveness, many of the events that you would want to avoid will unfortunately take place.

However, many of the dark events can still be mitigated, postponed, or even cancelled, if enough of you recognize that your powerful prayers can make a difference in the world, and turn the course of events in the world for the better. So I must ask you in these times to focus on the tools that you have to change the world for the better.

Therefore, I must tell you, first of all, that you cannot rely on your leaders and powerbrokers to bring the necessary changes for a better future for mankind. To the contrary, your leaders have literally made a pact with the evil one in the darkest realms, and, through their power and control over you, they are thwarting the plan of the Father in Heaven and attempting to usher in satan’s plan for a new world order that is the plan of the evil one.

I must tell you, once again, that they will not be successful in their plans. So in this regard, you may already celebrate the future of the world, for the power structures of the world will be restored to reflect that the Father in Heaven is in charge of the affairs of mankind, and it is through His Son, the Redeemer of the world, that the plans of the evil one will be thwarted.

I must also tell you, once again, that the Father in Heaven is planning on His children in this world to participate in His plan to deliver all of you from the snares of satan. As you have been told before, your prayers are more powerful than the arsenals of the greatest armies in your world. Your prayers in the very near future will be recognized by the rest of mankind that do not believe in prayer, for the miracles that are going to happen to change the world for the better can only be attributed to you, my children, as powerful, prayerful warriors.

I ask you to make yourself known to the rest of the world as My Servants during these times to act through my prayerful inspiration to you to carry on the work of the Father in Heaven, as well as My Son, your Lord and Redeemer, Jesus Christ.

You must profess your faith loudly, clearly, and firmly to the non-believers, even among your own family members and friends who have, heretofore, thought less of you in your piety and service to the Father in Heaven, and to Your Lord and Saviour, and to me as your Heavenly Mother.

You, my brothers and sisters, my children, you will be sought out by the nonbelievers in ever increasing numbers to provide the prayers and inspiration for those still living in darkness. This is so, because the events that will continue to take place will defy the logic and reason of your leaders, as well as the peoples of the world, who are not attuned to the Father’s plan to save humanity during these end times.

The Father in Heaven is counting on you, His powerful, prayerful warriors to reach out to the nonbelievers in these times to assist your Maker, the Father in Heaven, in saving many souls that are now entrapped by the evil one.

Lastly, as I have told you before, the evil one is breathing his last gasps of breath in his attempt to thwart the Father in Heaven. Alas, he has no chance to reign, as the Father in Heaven intervenes through His Son in the affairs of mankind to bring about His plan for your salvation.

However, the evil one still can damage and destroy many souls in these times. In particular, he is focusing his attacks on your priests, your bishops and cardinals, and most importantly on the Leader of your Church in Rome, who is the Father’s chosen Pope, to lead the world in these times.

He is also focusing his attacks on you, my brothers and sisters, who are receiving messages from Heaven, as well as those of you who have been supporting these messages, and those of you who are staying true to the dogma and principles of the Church that was founded by the Redeemer 2, 000 years ago. Be ever mindful that the evil one is prowling throughout the world now looking for souls to devour, particularly among you, because he knows how important all of you are in the plans of the Father in Heaven.

When you rest during these times, I want you to rest assured that I am with you during these difficult times. Turn to me as your Heavenly Mother to lead your safely through these times. And turn to your Lord and Saviour, My Son, as the Redeemer of the world to dawn the armour of protection through the power of prayer, so that all of you may continue to be powerful and prayerful warriors in the service of the Father in Heaven. So be it! Thanks be to God!

Message ended at 1:30pm

Our Lady of Light

[link to www.endtimesdaily.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP