Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Tonight
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message As the dust settles here in Hawaii, it was a good day. I hope a day of Peace and Thanksgiving was had by all. Everything is put away, the dishwasher is going (with several days dishes) and I can finally unwind and check on GLP. Thank you for being there and all of the share. This is a wonderful place to see how others are doing. I worked yesterday, work tommorow and then picking coffee and life mosies on. I work Christmas Eve and Christmas so this was my day off for the Holidays.
Both my Husband and I have this GI bug, so no visitors to our house. I'm trying to decide if my fever will go away by tomorrow. He's been sick about 5 days and me for a couple now. So it wasn't all rosey. But we did a webcam and saw our Kids and Grandkids as we could. Not all were together in one spot. It was a joyous day. May we be blessed with Peace through the Holiday season.
I am glad there is a truce. There is no place for this type of thing any more. We have to learn to live together.
Have a great day tomorrow. Let us move forward together and forgive the things we do not understand. Someone plotted and planned, but someone else was able to broker a peace. Thank You Aloha
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP