Users Online Now: 1,690 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 524,387
Pageviews Today: 810,375Threads Today: 319Posts Today: 4,231
09:07 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I AM FREAKED OUT! HAS ANYONE EVER SAW "TOMORROW'S CHILD" ...THE 1982 MOVIE?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.imdb.com]

I must say, I am a little freaked out.
This movie was on today at 7:30am on Fox Movie Channel, or FMC.
I had been wondering if there might could be a way for these test tube babies to be "farmed" like crops by artificial wombs outside of the body. Well, this morning, after getting up early on my day off, sick, I went into the living room and turned on the tv I found an old thirty year old movie called "Tomorrow's Child". I freaked out.
It is literally a play book for how they had began to use artificial means to "grow" life, human life.
I had had some real questions regarding how some people have been involved with seeing secret underground laboratories that have this type of technological program going on.
I just felt like my question was being answered by watching this movie.
Here is a link to an IMBd movie synopsis and even the cover to the movie is shown and looks strange....like a ufo with lights.
It's all too much so early in the morning.

I feel this type of program is going on right under our feet, so to speak.

Right after this movie was "TOMORROW MAN". Another freaky movie. A shape shifting alien. So strange.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP