Users Online Now: 2,130 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 409,506
Pageviews Today: 652,631Threads Today: 225Posts Today: 3,309
08:07 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The British Monarchy HAS Got ENEMIES! Maybe That Nurse Was A "Stategic" "Suicide" by one...(Developing Theories/Thoughts)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I was shocked when I heard the news of the SUDDEN death of that "Australian prank" nurse, today.

I admit that, At first, I thought this was another "murder by the Royals".
But then I realised: It's TOO obvious! There was ABSOLUTELY NO NEED FOR SUCH A HIGH-PROFILE MURDER FOR SUCH A TRIVIAL THING AS THIS!!!!!

Now?...Well, I reckon this may well be the work of one of the British Monarchy's enemies. A VERY strategic killing!

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS JUST A THEORY: The British Monarchy's enemy has put the Royals into a LOT of hot-water in terms of their global image!

Does the name "GEORG SOROS" ring a bell???!!!...

I have it, from a VERY GOOD source, that Mr. Soros is enemy number 1 of the "Windsors". Well, I'm sure they have more than just HIM that they regard as being their enemy, but he came to MY mind straight away.

PLEASE BEAR IN MIND THAT IT IS A WELL-KNOWN-FACT THAT GEORG SOROS IS BEHIND THE MASS SLAUGHTER OF CHRISTIANS THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE AFRICAN CONTINENT!!!!!

Any ideas as to who YOU think killed the poor nurse?

POLL: Feel free to say thay you believe she commited suicide if you want, but I myself am having a VERY hard time right now believing that a perfectly SANE, RATIONAL professionist such as HER, would do something SO extreme for such a trivial thing. I mean, surely the English aren't THAT weak-minded a people now, are they???...

bump
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP