Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Consummatum Est - A Prophetic Year Comes to an End
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Consummatum Est - A Prophetic Year Comes to an End

This is going to be a very strange post. I’m basically going to go over some of the extraordinary synchronicities that have occurred over this past year… synchronicities that ended up being very prophetic. I may as well end the year GLP style.

I’m not a Mason or Illuminati. I don’t practice Magick or any kind of ritual (occult or otherwise) other than living a rather boring life at the moment. Why these things are happening is still a mystery to me. I’ve documented many of them in my ‘Nobody’ thread. Some of you have enjoyed visiting and posting there and have been privy to “The Prophecies”…

tounge

OK, for those that don’t know… a little over a year ago, I began making a home-made anti NWO movie. During the making I would create ‘slides’ or images to illustrate my points. As I made them, I would post them here on GLP. Soon after I started posting them, a very bizarre thing began to occur… the slides I posted appeared to ‘manifest’ into real life a few days later as world news headlines.

As I would get up each day, I would check the news real quick to see if there was anything major happening in the headlines, then I would go about my business. One day I realized that the headline I was looking at matched a slide I had just posted on GLP.

I ignored it.

Again it would happen, and again and again. After so many times, I started to screen capture them. After a while it got to the point where it was bothering me. It was like living the movie ‘Knowing’ in real life.

So then I had the bright idea to upload the headlines as well as my slides to GLP, because I figured there was no way in hell it would keep happening with everyone watching.

I guessed wrong.

1doh1

It got so bad I started getting emails from people thinking I was The Nobody.

chuckle

This particular one took a bit longer than usual to manifest…

unclemikey-233

I was giving someone a hard time that day. Do I even need to say what happened next?

unclemikey-290

One of the last major slide/prophecies I posted was ‘Pillar of Cloud’, which was the title screen of my ‘Apocalypse’ movie….

We all know what happened after I posted it…

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Even my ‘Gates of Hell’ slide manifested…

unclemikey-293

unclemikey-130

Damn that freaked me out. I almost gave up posting here forever because of that and Sandy.

BTW... I see this thread pinned as I'm typing this…

Thread: BREAKING VIDEO: Phosphorous Attack in Damascus. Obama to Send Commandos

Phosphorus is ‘Pillar of Fire’.

Anyhow, long story short… the ultimate manifestation (if Pillar and Sandy wasn’t enough) was my “Vatican Meets Queen” theory. It involved the Vatican’s St Peter’s Basilica being a sort of ‘blueprint’ for the creation of a type of man-made ‘Messiah’.

The current research at the time showed the Basilica to be a star map. I saw something different…

unclemikey-63

At the time I made that, I didn’t know about Ibburs and Tzdeks etc. but I put my thoughts down as best I could. It would be some sort of ‘union’ between Papacy and Royalty… with the addition of a ‘spirit’ that has been waiting thousands of years for a new body (shown as Thoth). That spirit would be transferred into the host once the technology (and Magick as you will see) was there to do it.

The so called ‘Union’ would be a genetically engineered being that used DNA from perhaps an old Vatican stash of some sort (Shroud of Turin?) or Giant bones, Aliens or whatever. In addition to that, it would also be made with the help of the Queen and her associates as well (to keep it all compartmentalized). It would be like a major partnership or ‘marriage’ between the two entities.

What prompted me to conclude all of this was the fact that The Unites States is basically owned by the Queen and the Vatican. And if you do a lot of occult research you find that the two entities may have actually planned this country out from the very start (Masons/Illuminati, etc.)… and that ultimately it would require a ‘supreme leader’ (capstone) when the time was right to finish the entire scheme.

From Enki to Lucifer
statue liberty

It’s all laid out in symbols, architecture, monuments, Votive Hands, and even Scripture itself! It all sounded nuts, but what did I care? It would be just another fun theory to share with GLP.

THE TIMELINE

I eventually released my movie earlier this year, and wouldn’t you know it? The images in the movie began to manifest as well! Specifically the ‘TimeWave Zero’ preview…

The TimeWave Zero preview became a real timeline that I would tease some of the posters here with. I would tell them to watch it to see what would happen in the news next.

For example… I mentioned to a poster here that ‘chickens’ were going to be in the news next because I had a chicken in there...

unclemikey-185

Sure enough, the Chick Fil-A news broke a few days later.

unclemikey-220

Before that, there was the Zombie phenomenon...

unclemikey-183

As we reached the end of the timeline, the most extraordinary manifestation came with the Olympics Ceremonies…

unclemikey-305

unclemikey-306

This was so unbelievable to me that I started to have trouble sleeping at night and concentrating during the day. I’m still having issues right now. I don’t like this happening to me.

COSUMMATUM EST

Just when I thought it was all over with, the freakin ‘Capstone’ Candlestick images I made…

unclemikey-124
unclemikey-263

…ended up being an actual planetary alignment!

I made this the day before…

unclemikey-303

and now I’m left wondering if it too manifested in the form of an announcement…

unclemikey-308

If you don’t understand the symbols I put on there, just go to my thread

Thread: Alchemy and the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (With Hand of Mysteries Analysis!)

to learn more.

4-horse

It’s near the end of the actual TimeWave Zero chart itself, shown in my movie clip.

And I’ll be damned if I didn’t predict that the Duchess would have pregnancy problems and end up in the hospital as a guinea pig of all things!!!…

I had this stupid theory that she has pregnancy problems, so they stick a 'specialized' egg (with secret Vatican DNA) in her, that grows into the AC... Lilith. This is what I'm eluding to with all of these pics. It's *supposed* to be fictional (my zero budget version of Da Vinci Code).

If she ends up having a girl...
 Quoting: Uncle Mikey

shocked

So I don’t know you guys. I feel stupid posting this, but I did it just in case there is something important in all of this for someone to be aware of.

Do I think Kate is carrying a Supreme Being? I have my doubts. Like I said earlier… I believe this so called Supreme Leader is something that is meant for the US, and most likely will be born (or engineered) here in total secrecy… and rolled out at a later time. It’s the Capstone to our Dollar Bill after all…

capstone

…and we spent a lot of our tax money to create him (or her) damnit!

unclemikey-138

:muttleylaugh:

There may be other things in that preview yet to materialize. We'll have to wait and see what happens.

BTW… Remember that power outage last year in Southern California?

Great Blackout of 2011

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

"The 2011 Southwest blackout, sometimes referred to as the Great Blackout of 2011, was a widespread power outage that affected large areas of Southern California as well as western Arizona and northern Baja California and Sonora. It occurred on Thursday, September 8, 2011, beginning at about 3:38 pm PDT. It was the largest power failure in California history."

After spending months writing my script, purchasing a fancy microphone, setting up all the software, and getting everything ready to record… I was now set. I got my script up, I hit record… and as soon as I opened my mouth and uttered the very first sound into the mic… POW! The power went out. I grabbed my gun to get ready for the Men in Black that cut my power… but he wasn’t outside. I eventually realized that half the state was out and I couldn’t record for a few days after that.

wtf

Sorry for the boring post, I really hate talking about myself, but whatever… it may interest a few people.

tomato
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP