Users Online Now: 1,701 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,061,689
Pageviews Today: 1,851,553Threads Today: 715Posts Today: 14,201
08:12 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Mouthpiece for the Administration blasting 2nd amendment rights all over MSM!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It didn't take long did it folks?

First off my condolences to anyone who has lost a family member or friend in this psyoptacularly wicked event which happened in Connecticut.

How horrific must it be to lose a family member or friend, especially one of your children. In such a fashion too, clearly the victims and others will be looking for solutions.

Recently there have been several high profile cases involving murders aka gun violence and supposed individuals with mental disorders.

i don't need to dissect the events that involved the Massacre of Aurora Colorado and James Holmes Patsy Finale, there are dozens of threads on here that do it well enough.

After reading this article today on CNN and connecting the dots from previous mass shooting's similar to this one, which involved very similar events, like a crazy lone gunman dressed in black that was previously quiet and had some type of personality disorder like autism or another "Factory Named" mental disorder.

Yes these SOLO gunmen are so crazy and vile they one day wake up and decide to turn into professional assassins before turning the gun on themselves.

For example, do you really think a skinny kid with autism could take out 27 people by himself in such a fashion? Would a skinny autistic kid really carry "4" guns into a school and start blasting children? Sounds like a professional to me.

How about the fact, the parents of the children that were slaughtered won't even be able to see there kids again and they will be left to rot inside the school for 3 days?

Of course many of you know about Costas blasting gun control, well how about this snip

“Our current gun culture,” Whitlock wrote, “ensures that more and more domestic disputes will end in the ultimate tragedy, and that more convenience store confrontations over loud music coming from a car will leave more teenage boys bloodied and dead. Handguns do not enhance our safety. They exacerbate our flaws, tempt us to escalate arguments, and bait us into embracing confrontation rather than avoiding it. In the coming days, Jovan Belcher’s actions and their possible connection to football will be analyzed. Who knows? But here, wrote Jason Whitlock, is what I believe: “If Jovan Belcher didn’t possess a gun, he and Kasandra Perkins would both be alive today.”

[link to msn.foxsports.com]

What a retard to say "If Jovan Belcher didn't possess a gun, he and Kasandra Perkins would both be alive today."

How the hell do you know that 300 lb football player wouldn't just break her neck? Are guns the only way to kill somebody? A psychopath or sociopath doesn't really give a shit. In the UK, when they banned guns, crime rates skyrocketed. Now they've banned knives, people are still finding ways to kill each other.

Now check this article out snippet from the Communist News Network

"(CNN) -- Enough!
Enough with putting off tomorrow what we should be talking about today. Enough with being afraid to step on someone's delicate sensibilities when it comes to the Second Amendment. Enough with elected leaders who are too cowardly to confront the National Rifle Association and their ardent supporters. Enough with moms and dads and brothers and sisters and aunts and uncles and pastors and deacons who are afraid to make public the private anguish of mental illness.
Enough! Enough! Enough!

Roland Martin
Enough with just asking for thoughts and prayers. Enough with just hugging our children. Enough with leaving flowers and teddy bears at a makeshift memorial.
"

[link to www.cnn.com]

Why is it i watched the Commander of the country get on stage and in my opinion fake cry?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP