Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Gun deaths: 11,493 VS Drunk driving deaths: 10,228 Ban alcohol too
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message rant
Ban alcohol too. Fuck it. For all the ruckus now about new gun laws, when will the lawmakers do something about drunk driving. May as well ban the cars, cuz they caused WAY MORE FUCKIN DEATHS THAN GUNS DID..

According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) 32,885 people died in traffic crashes in 2010 in the United States (latest figures available), including an estimated 10,228 people who died in drunk driving crashes, accounting for 31% of all traffic deaths last year.drunk [link to www.centurycouncil.org]

Firearm homicides
Number of deaths: 11,493
Deaths per 100,000 population: 3.7
Source: Deaths: Final Data for 2009, tables 9, 10, 11 [PDF - 2.1 MB] [link to www.cdc.gov]

Congress and the rest of the federal gov't should not be allowed to change ANY gun laws until the U.S. borders are completely closed off. I think every homeowner in AZ should have a semi automatic.

No new gun laws until THEY can get the federal budget under control.

No new gun laws until their own corruption is cleared out of their OWN halls.hitler

The only gun laws I would condone before then are in relation to crimes committed with guns.

If you kill someone during a crime with a gun..Death within 7 days.

If you kill someone in a fit of rage, drunk or by accident..death within 7 days.

If a rape or malicious wounding is committed with the use of a firearm...death within 7 days.

If your gun is used to kill to someone, even by accident..death within 7 days.

If a perp is shot in self defense, said shooter gets $1000 FOR EVERY UNUSED BULLET THE PERP WAS CARRYING..PAID BY HIS RELATIVES..OR THE STATE.

Sorry, but dumbass wallygirl should have been more careful with her guns, prepper or not. If she and many other gun owners kept a tighter watch on their firearms, the death toll would be cut way down. I hold HER responsible, not our present gun laws.

Fuck it.. if I have the right to have, keep and carry a firearm, I am expected to keep it under lock and key unless used in a personal protection type event during concealed carry or protection inside the home or car.

Sound crazy? Pass a couple of those kind of laws and see where the crime rate goes.
Yes, I do own guns. I took gun class back in 5th or 6th grade. There was never a school shooting back in the day. It is a growing trend now, not due only to the availability of guns, but to the loose restrictions on the owners.
Buy a gun lock, before your kids, or a neighbors kid gets hold to it and is killed or kills someone else. Speaking of that, The kids dad knew his ex had guns in the house of retard, so he should be sued for not trying to change it. I have no sympathy for that fag neither. Maybe next time he will.
Thanks for the rant space.hf I hate to see more kids dyingrant
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP