Users Online Now: 2,141 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 462,498
Pageviews Today: 781,538Threads Today: 334Posts Today: 5,081
10:11 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ANYONE NOTICE THE FREEMASON LODGE 1 MINUTE FROM THE SCHOOL??
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok, I haven't seen anyone mention this yet (been lurking glp 4 a couple days now). I tried 2 link 2 a pic of the lodge, school n all but couldn't get it hosted, n e way if u go to this link (www.hiramlodge18.org/index.php/directions.html) or just type in Hiram Lodge Temple- 3 Washington Avenue, Sandy Hook and you will see that the Lodge is located about a minutes walk from the school, BEHIND the woods/trees where 1 of the shoote...i mean men was apprehended ; )
>
Just thought it was very interesting...also wasn't Robbie Parker a Mormon? (Mormon founder Joseph Smith was a Freemason, not 2 mention the similarities between them- ceremonies etc.. just look into Mormons and Masons)I have a couple theories but will not impose them on you, just pointing out a fact.
>
(if sum 1 can put this image up with arrows 4 the school, lodge and one around about where the man was apprehended, it would be great. Its easy 2 confirm thru readily available chopper footage that the man is running thru the woods/trees RIGHT near the Lodge and not in the trees on the opposite side of the school)
>
>
>
>
>Don't Just Look At It...Look Into It<
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP