Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Gene Rosen ... Grieving Town Grandfather, or Bad 'Crisis Actor'
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message OK, look at this ...

Gene Rosen, interviewed many times over for his story about helping the kids at Sandy Hook.

His home is adjacent to the firehouse, which is very close to the school. On the day of the alleged shooting, there were DOZENS of cars, trucks, vans, and people congregating around the firehouse. In fact, the streets were blocked by all the traffic and commotion there.

So, if you were standing in your front yard, telling a TV reporter what happened that day, you would probably mention something about all the commotion at the firehouse that day, wouldn't you? I think I would.

But, Gene's oft repeated, and changing, story about that day, focuses totally on the kids and the sound of gunshots. Even though his eyes and ears should've taken in the whole scene, his story focuses completely on the kids and the guns.

Why? Well, if this was a false flag event designed to move political opinion on gun control, here in America, then you would get a lot more bang for your buck by talking about the innocent little children. That's what tugs on America's heart strings the most ... especially around Christmas time.

But, why, you might ask, do this? Wasn't the Aurora Shooting (which occured a few days before an important vote on Gun Control, by the way), enough to scare Americans into supporting gun control?

NO, it wasn't. The NRA and econd Amendment supporters won that vote. Aurora failed to achieve the objective.

Why did Aurora fail to achieve the objective? Perhaps it was because the victims were young adults, not children. Nothing tugs at the heart strings of Americans like threats to innocent, young children ... especially around Christmas time. Also, Aurora happened in a slightly lower income neighborhood; and people sometimes brush things off when they happen to different kinds of neighborhoods than their own.

So, perhaps they decided to stage another one. This time in an upscale neighborhood, involving innocent children, around Christmas time. And, this led us to Sandy Hook.

[link to www.youtube.com]

Just to be clear, I am not yet 100% sold on the fact that Sandy Hook was a staged, false flag event. And, if there are any real victims, I would be heartbroken. I am a Dad, myself, of 4 youngsters, and when I first saw the stories about Sandy Hook, my stomach turned. Nonetheless, having now done some research and examined some of the points made by 'Sandy Hook truthers', I have become very very suspicious about the veracity of the incident.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP