Users Online Now: 1,831 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,023,297
Pageviews Today: 1,837,912Threads Today: 661Posts Today: 12,381
07:55 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject BLACK OP DOUBLE BLADE HELICOPTERS HOVERING OVER ST. PAUL, MN NIGHTLY! POSSIBLE FLU PANDEMIC LINKAGE? BIOWEAPON IN ACTION? MASS DEPOPULATION ANTIC
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message SAINT PAUL, MINNESOTA

*Highest concentration of helicopters between 1-4 am EVERY. SINGLE. NIGHT. GOING ON FOR NEARLY 2 MONTHS NOW!!!
[READ ON...]

I had never seen double bladed helicopters in real life (only in the movies!)... that is, prior to 1.5 months ago... now they are hovering and passing by non stop day and night.

Air traffic in my area has NEVER been incredibly high due to not being entirely close to an airport or military base... So this influx of copters is a cause for concern in my mind.

I have looked to the internet for details on this matter and can only find info pertaining to drills over the summer/early fall... nothing else after that... I didn't even notice anything out of the ordinary during the supposed "drills" over the summer; But now, loud copters are flying/hovering over my house daily and nightly!

This has only continued to get worse...especially recently when everybody is getting terribly sick with flu (not our Family by the Grace of the Lord!) The nightly copters keep my Husband and I awake at night and rattle our windows and doors...
Never have I ever had my windows rattle from aircraft of any kind... helicopter or otherwise.

I can't find any info on this other than the drills over the summer so I think info is being deleted from the internet because people are still reporting to the news and police like they were in the summer... seeing as this is a non stop disturbance, I'm sure people have been complaining even more than during the drills in the summer... but their questions are not being answered of course... Which is why I never bothered to call the police/news about this.

The "drills" are no longer in effect, this is what they were training for all summer... and I can find no literature on what the "training" was even for... But I have my theories...

I have seen a decent amount of reports on here from other GLPer's speaking out about these copters NATION WIDE.

helicopterhelicopterhelicopterhelicopterhelicopterhelicopterhelicopterhelicopter

So, my question is, whats with all the black op helicopter activity nationwide, specifically at night?... Could they be spraying a bio weapon of some sort? ...Causing this flu pandemic which is now reaching pandemic levels?

javascript:doSmilie(':helicopter:');
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP