Users Online Now: 2,278 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 438,446
Pageviews Today: 705,377Threads Today: 239Posts Today: 3,675
08:40 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Something curious I noticed about the bible and it's possible relations to the whole silly " Nobody " story.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'll start by stating that my belief is that the bible is rich with many things, history, parables, metaphor and allegory, math, etc.

Metaphor, allegory and parables can not only have meanings that you don't see at first, they can have multiple meanings that when correctly interpreted don't add or subtract from the truth of the words.

I don't however believe all things in the bible are literal, I consider that to be slightly myopic, and my view is that god, if it truly exists, is not myopic.

If you are skeptical of numbers, then you should skip this post, it probably isn't for you.

It is quite lengthy, but I think I have some things worth throwing into the mix here on GLP.

It may turn out I am wrong about some things, who knows ?

I am not the typical " Bible thumper " or religious person, I do however believe in God, without a doubt.

This was not always my belief, but things can change in the twinkling of an eye for anybody.

Some people think God is a mathematician of the highest order.

The rumor of this person " Nobody ", is that he is supposedly either the 2nd coming of Christ, or the antichrist, or possibly somehow both.

Perhaps he might step up and chime into this thread with some insight ?

Now..let's get started.

----------------------------------------

Some people in the conspiracy community like to talk about people like Barak Obama being the antichrist and/or messiah.

Why ?

Likely this all stems from his name, Barak.

However, I have noticed some strange things which I will explain in this post, and it is rather lengthy, I hope it will at least add some fuel for discussions on GLP about " It all ", regardless of any meaning it may have.

In Hebrew, " Barak " means " Blessed ".

In Hebrew, one term for Christ is " Bokar " meaning " blessed ".

Both words have the ordinal value of 222, people have taken this to mean Barak Obama is possibly the messiah/antichrist.

If we take the number of " HaYachid "- the Only Begotten Son, which is 37, and multiply by the number of man,6, we get 222.

6 is known as man's number because man was created in the book of Genesis on day 6.

Simple.

Now, 37 is the ordinal value of Hokmah, Hebrew word for " Wisdom ".

In most bibles word "Wisdom" appears in 222 verses.222 times in the KJV of the bible, for example.

However, just to be realistic, only 215 times in the NIV.

So if we take into account that Adam got knowledge of good and evil, man, the first man ( 6 ) received wisdom ( 37 ).

You can't have wisdom without knowledge of good and evil and the difference betwixt.

So, 222, aside from what it may or may not signify in it's relation to the frequency of occurrence ( Wisdom 222 times ) and shared ordinal values ( Man receiving knowledge, 222 ), is interesting because when we go to what is perhaps the most puzzling set of verses in the bible of them all, the Book of Revelation, 222 pops up again.

I noticed this after noticing something about pi, and the shared numerals.

The first 144 numbers in pi add up to 666, and having a memory for things, I remembered that those numbers are not only in the bible in the Book of Revelation, but Temple Mount and Mecca are 666 nautical miles away from each other.

Anyway..

The other curious thing about pi and the bible, let me veer off on a tangent for a second here, is that if you start at the decimal, and count to the 27th place, you arrive at four curious numbers.

This is interesting because in the Hebrew language, there are 22 letters and 5 final forms, for a total of 27.

The number 27 is known as the first self-locating string in pi, ( the number gives the location ) and there are very few known at all.

And the numbers 3, 2, 7, 9, well, you know simple math, 27 divided by 3 is 9, so if anything it is neat we find these four numbers together.

There are 39 book in the Old Testament of the bible.

There are 27 books in the New Testament, for a grand total of 66 books.

These numbers are interesting in respect to the bible, because, Adam, ( The first ) was created with Eve in Genesis 1:27.

" So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them;male and female he created them. " ~ Gen 1:27.

In Genesis 2:7, god gives the breathe of life.

" And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. " ~ Gen 2:7

The ordinal value of the Hebrew words for " Breathe of life " in the original texts, is 111.

Adam is mentioned by name in Genesis exactly 27 times.

However if you add the 4 numbers from the first self-locating string in pi, in a row as 32 and 79, you get 111.

And we all know 144-111 = 33, which are perhaps 3 of the most speculated-on numbers of all time, numbertards love 111 especially.

So out of pi alone, we get 144, 666, 111, 33, 27, etc.

...ok, this is all leading up to some interesting things, numerically, because....the Shield of David, which is two triangle, adds up to 360 degrees, we all know that.

Any triangle has 3 angles that always add up to 180 degrees, and the Shield of David is made from two triangles, for total of 360 degrees.

Now, if you take this curious number, 222, which we see is associated with the firstborn son, the blessed,( Bokar/Barak) also the first man receiving wisdom ( Hokmah )and we divide 360 ( The Shield of David representing the nation of Israel) by 222, ( the number of the " firstborn son AKA the messiah " ( Written 222/360 ), we arrive at the same numbers that we can get out of the calculations we will do next, from the Book of Revelation.

Ok ?

222 = (Barak/Bokar/Firstborn/blessed AKA the " Messiah ")
---
360 = (Israel)

This division (222/360) is very interesting because it is not only an approximation of the Golden Ratio/Divine proportion, which is considered something like the very " Fingerprint of God ", ( From 0 degrees on a circle ( 360 degrees ) to approximately 222.49 degrees is = Phi, see below link )

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

But also, we can arrive at 222/360 from two verses in the Book of Revelation, both of which happen to contain numbers from pi.

144, and 666, remember, the first 144 digits in pi add up to 666 ?

The two verses specifically:

Revelation 14:1

" Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads "

Revelation 13:18

" This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is (a) man's number. His number is 666. "

Now first, curiously, let's look at some of the translations of this verse ( 13:18), just the first part of it.

" Wisdom is needed here "
" Here is wisdom "
" In this case wisdom is needed "

Wisdom

They all imply the need for " wisdom ".

Remember, Adam, the first man, the " alpha " in the bible, (6) gaining wisdom( knowledge of good and evil), is 6*37 = 222.

222 = Bokar/Barak = Firstborn/blessed

Now, lets take those two numbers from the Book of Revelation and I'll show you something neat.

144,000 and 666

Most associate the 144,000 with descendants from the original 12 Tribes, iirc, marked by the " Lamb " aka, the firstborn, the Christ, and they associate 666 most often with the " Beast " from verse 13:18.

13:18 is a very puzzling verse, because it gives the question and only part of the answer.

The other thing is that everybody, even atheists and agnostics, all know the number of the " antichrist ", but almost none of them know the number of the Holy Spirit.

Go figure, right ? 1dunno1

You'd think they would know it...

This number is 1080, aka 1080 = the Holy Spirit, you can easily corroborate this with 10 seconds on Google.

Here's what I noticed about all of it ^^when taken together:

6*6*6 = 216

144,000/666 = 216.2162162162162

216.2162162162162 is 216 five times ( 216*5 ) which = 1080

If we try dividing the marked, 144000, by this number, we get:

144,000/1080 = 133.3333333333333

If we multiply 133.3333333333333 by 5, we get 666.6666666666667

Now, if we take 1080 ( The Holy Spirit ) and divide by 666 ( The supposed " antichrist " )

We get 1080/666 = 1.621621621621622

And if we take 1.621621621621622 and convert this to a ratio

222 ( Barak/Bokar, man*wisdom )
it = --- = approximation of Phi, the Golden Ratio
360 ( Israel/12 Tribes )

So not only do we arrive at some very interesting relationships numerically overall, if we go further and look at what they may imply, there is a whole different level of sophistication to the bible then some people are familiar with.

So, curiously, if we take these two numbers from above, and put them together, we get:

The division of 144,000 by 666 = 216.2162162162162

and the answer from dividing the number of the marked, 144,000, by the number of the " Holy Spirit " 1080, multipied by 5, 666.6666666666667

Interesting, we have the number 27 again, which seems to be central to the whole story, from start to finish, Alpha to Omega and also the Golden proportion, what most would accept as " God's " fingerprint, as it is seen almost everywhere in nature.

Remember, Adam, the first in the bible, the Alpha in the story, in Genesis, created in 1:27 and given the breath of life (111) in Genesis 2:7, who was also named 27 times in the book of Genesis ?

And this " Nobody " guy is supposed to be the Omega in the story, but also the " Beast " from the Book of Revelation, also the last in the story, but also the firstborn son AKA Jesus ?

Alpha to Omega, full circle ?

" The first shall be the last and the last first " could have a whole new meaning if you think about it, which was one of my original statements in this thread about things having meaning we may have missed at one time, until our blinders were removed somehow.

ok, let's next look at the number associated with Jesus, at least one of them, there seem to be several.

code of god =444 joshua =444 preacher = 444 menorah = 444 Y'shua = 444 Jesus = 444 Cross = 444 Gospel = 444 Messiah = 444

etc, etc

Now curiously enough, 44.44444444444444*6 ( Multiplied by 6 )

= 266.6666666666667

and 266.6666666666667 is actually the same number you get from dividing 144,000 by half of 1080 ( 540 ), iow

1080/2 = 540

144,000/540 = 266.6666666666667

Now wouldn't it be crazy if one of the people on this lovely website, potential " Nobody " as it were, had a full name, first, middle and last, that = 1080, but also a last name alone that = 540 ?

Because if we take the three numbers, we get

..​..............6
................6 <-your name fit here ? charlie
.......​.........6

The relation of 1080 to 540 is interesting because if the value of half of the full name ( 540 ) were to come from a third of the words in the name, ie last name only, this is 1/2 and 1/3.

And if you carefully look at real gematria, you see things like pi given in the very words of the book of Genesis, when you take different relationships like this into consideration.

For example, the evaluation of pi from Genesis 1:1 is given by dividing the numerical products of the letters multiplied by the number of letters by the numerical products of the words by the number of the words themselves.

Using Hebrew, which would read in Hebrew for Genesis 1:1, from right to left instead of left to right, so:

" Earth the and Heavens the God created beginning in "

and if you take

products of the letters * by the number of letters
-------------------------------------------------- = pi
products of the words * number of words

It does however underestimate pi by 0.0012%

[link to homepage.virgin.net]

Neat though.

Why is this interesting ?

Forget everything you just read in the whole post above for a second.

Words are spoken with harmonic overtones.

If we take 1 + 1/2 + 1/3, these are the first 3 numbers in what is called a " harmonic series ".

" In mathematics, the harmonic series, ~ Its name derives from the concept of overtones, or harmonics in music: the wavelengths of the overtones of a vibrating string are 1/2, 1/3, 1/4, etc., of the string's fundamental wavelength.

" An overtone is any frequency higher than the fundamental frequency of a sound, The human vocal tract is able to produce a highly variable structure of overtones, called formants, which define different vowels "

" They, harmonic numbers, are sometimes loosely termed harmonic series, are closely related to the Riemann zeta function, which plays a pivotal role in analytic number theory and has applications in physics, probability theory, and applied statistics. "

--------------------

So......anybody here have a full name which = 1080, and a last name that = 540 , which could also supply the mathematical relationship that defines speech and also = 266.6666666666667 ?

Because that would all be pretty wild, no ?

Of course, I realize a lot of people like to disregard numbers, and in between all the parables, metaphors, history, double meanings, and mathematical relationships, there is also the confusion from translations and transliterations in the bible's history, plus the confusion about about what " count " in the bible could possibly refer to considering all numerical destinations one could arrive at given all the different types of gematria, ( Hebrew ~ Old Testament ) and isopsephy ( Greek ~ New Testament ) and whether they refer to absolute values or ordinal values, or a mix, etc.

Plus, there are relationships in all that with verse characteristic value too.

On top of all that, people easily misunderstand certain websites that discuss gematria values, like Gematrix, which only match values of searched terms and have nothing really to do with gematria at all.

See results for " Pancakes are Jesus " from Gematrix for example:

" pancakes are jesus " in Jewish Gematria = 1281

" the lord our righteousness " also = 1281

[link to www.gematrix.org]

I don't know everything, but I know enough to know that website is good for a laugh and not much more.

Considering all this " Nobody " nonsense and where " words " come from, because if any person who might be this ' Nobody ", was all that above, which he could easily be with something as simple as a number, and he is both the Alpha and the Omega, the firstborn son, etc, then

" In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. "

John 1:1

And if we look at another well-known verse:

" I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest. "

So, .." white horse "..

Let's talk about another supposed " antichrist/messiah "

People sometimes also like to mention Prince William as being this person, and if we look at where Prince William's family comes from, AKA British Crown, AKA, the House of Windsor, we see that they came originally from the capitol of Lower Saxony, Germany, from the House of Hanover.

Hanover is the capitol of Lower Saxony, Germany, and the white horse crest of Lower Saxony AKA Neddersassen is what the British Crown adopted for use in their crest, which became the unicorn.

Crest of white horse from Lower Saxony:

So what if that same person who's name had those numerical implications I outlined above, also had half a family from the same place the British Ruling Family came from ?

The one with the same white horse Prince William rides ?

" This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight,let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666. "

So who's up first ?

I think there is somebody on GLP who's name fits here.

Somebody's name that can supply 666, 27, pi, phi, 1080 , all that jazz and also gives the numerical relationship for spoken word.

[link to landmarkbiblebaptist.net]

popcorn
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP