Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject So..where's Ryan Lanza?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Maybe this has already been covered here and if so, I apologize.

But once all the initial chaos around the whole Sandy Hook thing died down a little and it became all about the guns, it was like he fell off the planet.

I understand him not wanting to present his story to the press maybe immediately , that's a lot of stuff to sort through if your mother and brother (even an estranged brother) are suddenly gone in such a high profile, traumatizing way.

But it's been at least a month since this happened...and no word about OR from Ryan as far as I have seen. The only time I see his name mentioned is when reference is made to the initial confusion in which Adam was reported to be Ryan because of the ID supposedly found on him.

Isn't that a little odd? Neither Ryan nor his father have anything to say about their immediate relative shooting people up suddenly? Ryan had nothing to say to CNN after they reported him as the shooter? ( apart from his initial Facebook post right after the news broke?) Even if he WAS estranged from his brother for the past few years, you'd think maybe there would be one or two interviews, or at least some kind of statement. For christ's sakes, those 'traumatized' kids and Robbie Parker, a man whose daughter had been cold for less than 72 hours were almost IMMEDIATELY on the air telling THEIR side of the story...but someone whose immediate family was also involved has nothing whatsoever to say ?

There are several reasons why this could be the case:

He is just so traumatized by the event that he has nothing to say about it it. Which I will grant is a possibility, but I feel like if two family members died in this way ( even if one was estranged) and the media was going on a rampage about what a psycho killer he was and they ( MSM) had also implicated me, I feel like I would have SOMETHING to say, at the very least about the tragedy of my mother having just been shot by my brother.

Maybe he was involved in some way? Or was paid off to just keep his mouth shut?

Or maybe he was 'disappeared' because he became a liability after they IDed him as the killer...

Or I could just be another crazy GLPer.. 1dunno1

What do you guys think? Anyone else seen any further info on Ryan?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP