Users Online Now: 2,102 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 549,113
Pageviews Today: 972,192Threads Today: 478Posts Today: 7,492
10:58 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject IMAGE of Father God, DNA, Beast IMAGE, The Living Word, Esoterics, Occult Philophies the “New Age” and You.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message IMAGE of Father God, DNA, Beast IMAGE, The Living Word, Esoterics, Occult Philophies the “New Age” and You.
Hello and Blessings to all in the name of the father, the Son and Holy Spirit. May the Spirit of Life and light bless everybody who watches this with understanding as I share with you what was revealed to me through knowing the truth of God and wandering into dangerous grounds spiritually, a dry and desolate forsaken wilderness. Many others have also wandered and been enticed into these realms at the peril of their very spirits and souls. Because of curiosity of hidden spiritual things/occult in nature and through disobedience to our creator I have been given understanding and knowledge (to much vexation of spirit) I believe to help others in a similar arena who may be heading that way, and to help you understand the error of involvement in the esoteric/satans realm, the so called new age. Many people, even sincere Christians are being led astray into utter spiritual darkness away from the Eternal truth of our Heavenly Fathers Word and promise of eternal life. I write these things that you may know who is faithful and true and to warn you and give understanding of the snares that are laid out by our advasary for our destruction. As Proverbs 14:12 says “There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.”
So The scriptures in Deuteronomy 8:3 and Matthew 4:4 say “It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.” To believe this statement in the fullness of its meaning, not diminishing it for what it says, is paramount to finding yourself on the Narrow path of Christ because it is by faith we are saved and that is through studying/hearing the word of God as Romans 10:17 states. Because of my lack of understanding this statement of profound importance, and through disobedience/sin towards and in the Spirit I was not brought into the fullness of my identity and power in Christ and ended up like I said wondering into forbidden areas. Had I studied the word thoroughly as a workman not to be ashamed I would have saved myself much vexation of spirit and trouble of soul by avoiding many things contrary to the word of our Heavenly Father. Psalm1:1-3 states” Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.” When these two scriptures are truly applied our literal image, even our DNA will change and blessings of God will come our way as it says in Romans 8:28 “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose 29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.” This is the purpose of all of creation, 2 Peter 3:9(to be conformed to his image) and when you find it, your self identity and an abundance of joy will be found. Just as is Matthew 13:44 as the man who found treasure hidden in a field in which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.
To become formed into The living Gods image we must be familiar with his word, through hearing and/or study. His words are like a program, just as a computer has programs and we can either receive or reject them but they will program us in righteousness if we consciously obsorb them into our being and put them into action in our everyday lives, Matthew 7:24-27.
Our advasary, satan the devil also has his image and it’s corrupted and he desires humanity to worship him and become as he is, corrupt in all our ways. Revelation 13:8 says that the whole world will worship his image, except the elect of God. So there is a contrast between the two images. Christ is Humble and Lowly, the complete expression of Love while the Beast is Arrogant and Prideful and the image of evil itself, utterly devoid of emotion and goodness. We are told in Rev 14:9-11 the consequence of worshipping the image of the beast, which is eternal damnation and separation from God and we are told in Revelation 13 :15-18 that he has a mark that he will cause all to take, either in the forehead or in the hand. I believe this in a dichotomy-two parts. One Mark is spiritual and one will be for monetary purposes, the mark in the hand. In Revelation 17:8 it gives us a hint about who the beast is which says “The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.” I believe this relates back to a Pharoah of Egypt.
Christ tells us in John 8:31-32, “If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” The whole point of reaching out here in this note/video is to show you the love of God and the snares of the new age. Many ungodly satanic teachings have flourished on the internet and abroad and have been intermingled with Biblical teachings for the purpose of destroying the sheep of the living Creator and this is to the fulfillment of Hosea 4:6 that Gods people are destroyed for a lack of knowledge. Let me implore you, if you have been involved with any of the following things, to carefully consider my words and take a few steps back and seriously question their biblical basis and the possible damage that may come from continuing on in any of these things. Anything related to Eastern meditation, Chakras, Gnosis, Kabalah, an any form of mysticism are all demonically inspired and snares for your spirit and soul. I say this in truth and in the integrity of my heart and in love with the intent on getting through to at least one person out there. All of these teachings and practices are doctrines of demons and relate back to the tree of Knowledge That God forbid Adam and Eve to eat in Genesis 2:17, which leads to spiritual death. All of these practice are meant to break down your God Given spiritual hedge of protection which opens you to the spirit realm presently controlled by demons(Ephesians 2:2) and leaves you open, wide open to demonic oppression, vexation of spirit and very likely Posession.. Ecclesiastes 10:4 explicitly states “He that diggeth a pit shall fall into it; and whoso breaketh an hedge, a serpent shall bite him.”
Most if not all of these various teachings Go Back to ancient Egypt, and ultimately the garden. Christ said in John 10:10 “The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.: And in 1 John 8 we are told that” the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.”Read Isaiah 30 when you get the chance. All the works of the devil are every other religion out there aside from what is found in Gods word in the Holy Bible. These are ALL false teachings and perverted spiritual practices which Deuteronomy 18 speak clearly of. Verse 7 of Isaiah 30 states “For the Egyptians shall help in vain, and to no purpose: therefore have I cried concerning this, Their strength is to sit still.” Sounds like the new age right? Sit still, meditate. Proverbs 18:1-2 relates to this... “Through desire a man, having separated himself, seeketh and intermeddleth with all wisdom. A fool hath no delight in understanding, but that his heart may discover itself”. The whole of the new age tells you you have God within and the kingdom of God is within you but this is a perversion and is misleading of what Christ meant when he said he is within us as is the kingdom within us. The goal of all these practices is to open humanity up to the spirit realm, at which point being deceived and deluded is almost a 100% guarantee. All of these spiritual practices/doctrines outside of the bible will give you a degree of enlightenment, not of yourself, but at a cost much more than I know the majority of people will want to bare. There are certain lines once crossed that are nearly impossible to come back from, if not impossible to come back from.
The same temptation that Happened in the Garden is again happening now. Ecclesiastes 3:15 states “That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.” Just as the serpent opened the eyes of Adam and Eve in the Garden through tempting them to partake of the fruit from the tree of knowledge in the same way is mankind currently being tempted. This relates to the strong delusion spoken of in 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
I believe a major part of this delusion spoken of above relates to opening our spiritual hedge of protection through practice of doctrines of demons and the mark of the beast and his image which relates to the forehead and a so called third eye, which was represented on the Pharoahs sarcophagus and their kingly hats as a snake coming out of the forehead. This I believe is the eyes that were opened in the Garden of Eden with Adam and Eve. Not part of the image Father Created us in. This is the image the whole world is said to worship I believe. That image of the Pharoahs from Ancient Egypt with it’s third eye. And the deception about this whole ordeal, the delusion is that there is no third eye in our mind but rather through opening our spiritual hedge, fallen angelic beings come in and intermingle their DNA with ours Just as Daniel 2:43 states would happen at the end of time…” 43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.” The scriptures use the term image, and our image directly reflects who we worship, either Father God, if we cleave to him through obedience and the promises in his word, or Satans image by putting our will above Gods, or practicing occult/esoteric methods and worship of knowledge rather than the truth of God given in his word. Trying to open your third eye is tantamount to worshipping the image of the beast and to do open it is to become just as and one with Lucifer as it states in Isaiah 14:13- “For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.”
All of these spiritual practices found outside the bible when practiced can be considered sowing to our flesh, Galatians 6:8 “For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.” Deuteronomy 18:9-13 Speaks specifically about these things as states..” 9 When thou art come into the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations.10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch.11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.12 For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.13 Thou shalt be perfect with the LORD thy God.” The blessings and Curses of involvement with these practices can be found 10 chapters later in Chapter 28. One of specific relevance to this message is found in verse 43- 47The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low.44 He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail.45 How can you have a stranger within thee as 43 states above? By practicing spirituality outside of Gods guidelines. If you want to have your seed/DNA mixed with demonic beings as Daniel 2:43 says Go right again but as it says above and in Deuteronomy 28, you will be destroyed.
I’m here pleading with all who see this who are involved in these things to consider these things carefully before you continue with them. It may not be too late. It’ just depends.
I believe the two witnesses spoken of in Revelation 11 relates to our two strands of DNA. Verses 3-5 states “And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.” Just as studying the word of God leads to being formed into his image, practicing the doctines of devils and demons will change your image/DNA. And if you desire to harm your DNA/open up/expand your consciousness/open your “third eye” you will spiritually be burned up most likely if you go all the way with. Your former self, your ego will be no more, you will literally be burned up as it says fire will devour those who desire to harm to the Two witnesses, your DNA strands. Consider the chapter placement of 11 for this topic which I believe is symbolic of the two strands of DNA. The destruction of the twin towers is symbolic of this as well. Let us also consider all of Psalm 74 but specifically verse 7 “ They have cast fire into thy sanctuary, they have defiled by casting down the dwelling place of thy name to the ground.” This fire is known as Kundalini and most of the time, getting involved in the occult will lead to this, which is simply a demonic entity coming in and wreaking havoc on your being so that your image is corrupted. This happens through driving us into sin and also destroying and changing/mutating our DNA.
John :10-1-5 says “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. 2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.” This speaks of people who are stealing spirituality through ungodly practices of spiritism and who have entered heaven/the sheep fold another way. Again, this to your own harm. Revelation 21:8 reads “ But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.” Is this the unforgivable sin, Blasphemy of the Holy spirit? Matthew 12:22-33 elaborates on what blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is and it seems to be the same as receiving the mark of the beast. In 31-33 Christ states “31Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.33 Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.” So according to the context of Matthew 12:22-33 blasphemy of the holy spirit is to attribute the works of the Devil/Satan to God and visa versa.
Many believers in the living Creator have gotten into these things out of curiosity and disobedience and ignorance to Fathers word so where do we stand and what can be done? I believe that there is a certain line that once crossed, it is unforgivable and you cannot come back from it and that is when you have received a demon through practicing doctrines of demons and you believe the demon spirit within you to be the Holy Spirit. At that point you’re under strong delusion and commiting blasphemy of the Holy Ghost, attributing the works of devils to God. But If you have gotten involved in these things and realized you were wrong there is hope. In John 6:37 Christ says “37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.” And also in John 8:31-32”Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; 32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” More than likely if you have been involved in these things you have had torment and vexation of spirit through breaking the first commandment and you have given the devil and his demons a legal right to access your spirit. Doors have been opened and doors can be closed and healed because with God all things are possible but it will take living faith(Christ said if you believe and doubt not you will move mountains) and chances are it will take just as much effort to close the doors as it did to open them. This healing of your spirit will only come through drawing near to and cleaving to our Creator Father with your whole heart. Prayer and fasting may be a necessity as it says this is a way to get strong and stubborn demons to leave, Matthew 17:21, Mark 9:29.
Deuteronomy 4:29-32But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.30 When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice;31 (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.32 For ask now of the days that are past, which were before thee, since the day that God created man upon the earth, and ask from the one side of heaven unto the other, whether there hath been any such thing as this great thing is, or hath been heard like it?

Ezekiel 34:11-31or thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I, even I, will both search my sheep, and seek them out.12 As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day.13 And I will bring them out from the people, and gather them from the countries, and will bring them to their own land, and feed them upon the mountains of Israel by the rivers, and in all the inhabited places of the country.14 I will feed them in a good pasture, and upon the high mountains of Israel shall their fold be: there shall they lie in a good fold, and in a fat pasture shall they feed upon the mountains of Israel.15 I will feed my flock, and I will cause them to lie down, saith the Lord GOD.16 I will seek that which was lost, and bring again that which was driven away, and will bind up that which was broken, and will strengthen that which was sick: but I will destroy the fat and the strong; I will feed them with judgment.17 And as for you, O my flock, thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I judge between cattle and cattle, between the rams and the he goats.18 Seemeth it a small thing unto you to have eaten up the good pasture, but ye must tread down with your feet the residue of your pastures? and to have drunk of the deep waters, but ye must foul the residue with your feet?19 And as for my flock, they eat that which ye have trodden with your feet; and they drink that which ye have fouled with your feet.20 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD unto them; Behold, I, even I, will judge between the fat cattle and between the lean cattle.21 Because ye have thrust with side and with shoulder, and pushed all the diseased with your horns, till ye have scattered them abroad;22 Therefore will I save my flock, and they shall no more be a prey; and I will judge between cattle and cattle.23 And I will set up one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them, even my servant David; he shall feed them, and he shall be their shepherd. 24 And I the LORD will be their God, and my servant David a prince among them; I the LORD have spoken it.25 And I will make with them a covenant of peace, and will cause the evil beasts to cease out of the land: and they shall dwell safely in the wilderness, and sleep in the woods.26 And I will make them and the places round about my hill a blessing; and I will cause the shower to come down in his season; there shall be showers of blessing.27 And the tree of the field shall yield her fruit, and the earth shall yield her increase, and they shall be safe in their land, and shall know that I am the LORD, when I have broken the bands of their yoke, and delivered them out of the hand of those that served themselves of them.28 And they shall no more be a prey to the heathen, neither shall the beast of the land devour them; but they shall dwell safely, and none shall make them afraid.29 And I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land, neither bear the shame of the heathen any more.30 Thus shall they know that I the LORD their God am with them, and that they, even the house of Israel, are my people, saith the Lord GOD.31 And ye my flock, the flock of my pasture, are men, and I am your God, saith the Lord GOD. Read Ezekiel 36 when you get time.
For more encouragement and healing get into the Word of God. Start with Psalms and the rest of the word. From Psalm 107: 20 He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions. Proverbs 16:24Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones. Psalm 23:3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Psalm 103Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;4 Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;5 Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.6 The LORD executeth righteousness and judgment for all that are oppressed.7 He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel.8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.15 As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth.16 For the wind passeth over it, and it is gone; and the place thereof shall know it no more.17 But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children;18 To such as keep his covenant, and to those that remember his commandments to do them.19 The LORD hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all.20 Bless the LORD, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.21 Bless ye the LORD, all ye his hosts; ye ministers of his, that do his pleasure.22 Bless the LORD, all his works in all places of his dominion: bless the LORD, O my soul.
The summation of this basically is trust God as it says throughout scripture blessed is the man who makes God his trust. Christ has been given all authority and power in Heaven and Earth and his word as in the KJV is suitable to deliver us from all folly and unsound doctrine. His thoughts are much higher above ours so if there are feelings and thoughts of condemnation within your mind ignore the demons you have given acess to your spirit and Focus on the Father and if you are swayed into sin you can get back on track through digging into the word, repenting of idolatry and staying away from all false doctrines. Apply the words of Christ to your life and call upon him in this day and he will meet you where you are at. May Yah/YHWY bless you all.
Isaiah 46:9-10 “Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:” And
Isaiah 48:1-9 States”Hear ye this, O house of Jacob, which are called by the name of Israel, and are come forth out of the waters of Judah, which swear by the name of the LORD, and make mention of the God of Israel, but not in truth, nor in righteousness.2 For they call themselves of the holy city, and stay themselves upon the God of Israel; The LORD of hosts is his name.3 I have declared the former things from the beginning; and they went forth out of my mouth, and I shewed them; I did them suddenly, and they came to pass.4 Because I knew that thou art obstinate, and thy neck is an iron sinew, and thy brow brass;5 I have even from the beginning declared it to thee; before it came to pass I shewed it thee: lest thou shouldest say, Mine idol hath done them, and my graven image, and my molten image, hath commanded them.6 Thou hast heard, see all this; and will not ye declare it? I have shewed thee new things from this time, even hidden things, and thou didst not know them.7 They are created now, and not from the beginning; even before the day when thou heardest them not; lest thou shouldest say, Behold, I knew them.8 Yea, thou heardest not; yea, thou knewest not; yea, from that time that thine ear was not opened: for I knew that thou wouldest deal very treacherously, and wast called a transgressor from the womb.9 For my name's sake will I defer mine anger, and for my praise will I refrain for thee, that I cut thee not off.
So we have the future told in advance by God through his Prophets. This is prophecy. This along with the miracle Christ performed were evidence of the truth as well. Among many other things.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP