Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A Sandy Hook Youtube Video Based on Real Anamolies and Not Opinion
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Long time reader, first time poster here.

I love how the Sandy Hook exposed video is making such a splash but I'd like to see someone put together a video addressing the important questions, inconsistencies and anomalies.

I have spent hours and hours reading threads on both this site (my favorite of all by the way), a few other big ones and then whacked ones like the crazy guy that thinks the med examiner is John Goodman.

The problem is that we are smart enough to notice MSM just addresses the lunatic fringe or crazy theories instead of focusing on the real questions at hand, as well as a negative, mentally ill type light on theorists.

If people can get over the superficial and sensitive issues like attacking victim's families and surviving witnesses and stick to the facts as we're presented them maybe they'd be listened to and not dismissed as a whacko.

After reading of so many different theories, I'm left still not knowing what to believe. At this point I figure I'll stay patient and keep on reading what you all have to say, you are all far more intelligent than I am anyways.

I'd rather follow discussion on here as opposed to the blog. At first I didn't even want to publish it on my own personal site, I wanted to remain anonymous.. but oh well.

Enough of my ramblings. A few of these might have been debunked since I wrote this a week or two ago (even though I finally published tonight), so please bare with me and feel free to respond below to anything from my blog post:

[link to krystle-ann.blogspot.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP