Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject SANDY HOOK - The Documentary (Part 1/2) 2013 Official
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message

Published on Jan 19, 2013

SANDY HOOK - The Documentary (2013)
OFFICIAL VIDEO - Part 1 of 2

Mark Howitt takes an investigative look into the events and controversy surrounding the Sandy Hook elementary school shooting which happened on December 14th 2012. This documentary explores several aspects of the event and is an attempt to shed some light and provide logical answers to the many questions that remain as to what happened in Newtown. Using rare news and article clips, testimonies, police audio analysis and a journalistic approach, it is quite clear that we are not being told the truth about what really happened. Was there others involved in the crime? Why have authorities and media provided abundant amounts of misleading information, changing the official narrative on countless occasions? These questions and more are looked at in great detail to try and make sense of things and bring closure to one of the biggest conspiracies in modern times.

Topics discussed include identities of multiple suspects, police audio analysis, witness testimonies, media manipulation of facts, the Lanza family, the gun ban issue, intelligence agencies, project longevity, examples of covert operations, crisis actors, living victims, FEMA drills, advanced knowledge of attack, motive of crime, and several other key aspects to this case.

Didn't see this one posted anywhere else yet so here you go.

It's a great little Documentary that is 1:29:26... Hopefully this will answer a lot of peoples questions about Sandy Hook!

I personally can not wait for part 2.

After watching this, Do you still think the MSM official story is legitimate?

I think that this is nothing more than a drill gone bad on purpose! They left so many holes in it that you can not take anything the talking heads say as truth. They wanted people to find out. But for what purpose?

They had the incident or "EVENT" as they like to call it. Then locked down the case for 90 days...even though to their knowledge they have the killer and he is dead. This does not make sense at all. Why lock the case for any other purpose than to give everyone involved time to get away; time to get the story straight, time to enact gun laws, and time for most to be so inundated with Sandy Hook news that they simply just don't care any more. They do this so that the "average" brain dead sheep will dismiss anything NEW to come out in the story.

I wonder who will try to DEBUNK this video? Will it be Shiela aliens like she did with the last one? I thought she was a self professed conspiracy theorist?

That's another thing. They lump anyone trying to get at the truth with questions, as a conspiracy theorist, or a truther. I hate that. I'm not a truther, or a conspiracy theorist. I'm a person with questions and I want answers.

Anyways, enjoy the movie that Mark Howitt made, and let me know what you think of it.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP