Users Online Now: 2,098 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,911,245
Pageviews Today: 2,824,448Threads Today: 770Posts Today: 16,050
11:02 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject THE CREATOR IS HAVING GREATEST PARTY OF MANKIND ON GLP TONIGHT AT 21 HRS GMT. ALL INVITED ALL WILL BE REVEALED
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Please go first to this link last night on X Marks the Spot and see the Eureka post.
Thread: X Marks the Spot (Page 1153)
Why was it at 2.55? Why was there Abba and SOS?
Why did I mention those other participants? Everything is perfect. i will explain. Look at the time now.

Can you see the similarity between ABBA and SOS?
The answer is what is above is below, what is inside is outside. They are symmetrical. how could that have happened?
How could we be on X marks the spot?
How could we be on Aether's forum?
How could we be on God like productions.com?
Is it to reveal the play of life?
The secret?
How could I have mentioned seer777, spirit666, septenary man,nobody, who is not the nobody but a confessed avatar?
How is it my name is completejigsaw?
How is it my name is Stephen Anthony Wheeler, 777?
How is it my date of birth is 01.12.1952=21=7+7+7?
How is it I said 9 o'clock GMT tonight, yes 21 hours?
Please tell me the significance of 26/01/2013 in the Gregorian or Jewish calendar because I do not know.
Tonight will be a party here, if Aether allows. Maybe the biggest party the world has ever known.
You notice that I am now not using capitals or exclamation marks to put emphasis because the emphasis is in your hands.
When you can see you can see.
When you can hear you can hear.
When you can feel you can feel.
When you can smell you can smell.
Can you see the multidimensionality of it all?
Isn't is all symmetrical?
Isn't it all the Torus?
But is the Torus complete?
Why are those without name called anonymous cowards?
Is it because they have fear of exposure?
I was one of those but all the time I was saying to all, believe in 'HIM' as 'HE' believes in you, and so I did not have true belief in 'HIM' in order to protect me.
I now know and do, we are all in 'HIS' and our hands.
Our future reality is what we believe it to be and so come, show yourself to 'HIM' and to yourself. See my invitation thread that I will set up.
Please all sign up to godlikeproductions.com because 'HE' wants to welcome you by name and give all the names of those with you. fear is an illusion. LOVE is the only reality that exists. Broadcast to everyone by twitter, facebook, emails, by telephone because tonight is the night of REVELATION and you will want a record of you being there.
Why was the gangman video so successful? It was to show me what we can do in such a short time.
Tonight we can break all records.
Tonight can be the virtual uprising?
Tonight we can change the world by our LOVE energies.
Tonight we are all family.
Tonight there is no war.
Tonight you will understand everything.
Tonight is the beam of light.
Tonight is the great day in the history of man.
Tonight we change the galaxy.

TONIGHT WE WILL BE WITH THE CREATOR

BELIEVE IN 'HIM' AND 'HE' BELIEVES IN YOU

and yes the sun is shining, and I went outside and thanked it all. and yes I am crying.
Please post this invitation on every site, every forum, in every place, in every mind, in every country, in every race. Sends emails to everyone you know, do not let them miss out on this event, this party of mankind for mankind and much much more.

But please remember, I am just a mortal given to 'HIM'. I cannot think that I can be right in everything that I will say but let us see, 'HE' has been very good to date.
The last week I have been lying in bed thinking and moving my fingers as if I was on the computer and thinking why? I now know, I was practicing for tonight.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP