Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject One Process of Geoengineering
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message There has been this new phenomena that I have been observing and researching for a little over a year now. I know that this is new because i have never documented such a thing before 2011. I have done plenty of research on this, collaborated time-lapse footage and frame by frame images of the process of what I'd like to call, geoengineering.
Yes it is real, and yes at time I feel like I'm the only one that realizes its presence in our skies. I am not posting this to discuss new ideas, or speculate on this topic. What I have discovered is believed to be -it-. I have accompanied with it a broad range of valid explanations and various uses this has on our atmosphere and day to day living.
So, take this for what it is worth. Regardless of what the reader thinks, these are in fact techniques of geoengineering, supported by the overlook of a group of local meteorologists, and of course our very eye balls witnessing the process.

The discussion of chemtrails and their relation to geoengineering has been on going, only because of the peoples ignorance of this topic has made it seem 'stupid' and those who decide who discuss it are also considered, 'stupid'.Well, decide to form your own answer instead while the rest will continue to live in a state of denial. Who do you get your news and information from? OTHER PEOPLE. If you you are a person, you too can inform others based on your own analysis. It is crazy to say that others cannot understand this, or basically rely on others' versions of truth. Take my word for it, I am not providing the reader with disinfo, as this is simply dubbed as worthy enough to share, despite the negativity distributed by some. Every time that happens, remind yourself "Atleast I am lucky enough to see." See what? The truth.

The reason I post this is so that the reader will atleast understand, even vaguely, what is going on in our skies. It baffles me that people refuse to observe this. I personally think that the new generation of people will consider this as the new norm as they grow up. Either way, what makes it so hard to comprehend this???

Before I go any further, what you are about to see are chemtrails (not contrails), and the new phenomena that I will point out is the direct result of frequencies forming the artificial clouds. Yes, man made clouds, it is not hard to understand. Has anyone ever heard of the term cymatics? It is the study of visible vibration and sound. In other words, visuals and patterns formed by different frequencies.

Now, it has come to my attention that some chemtrails serve merely as markers in the sky, easily seen from space. Some act like wires. Others serve as the 'ingredient' for the 'tool'. That 'tool', be it ground based radio towers or satellite based frequency emitters, sends frequencies to the marked areas on the globe. From there, the other chemtrails containing the 'ingredients' change the weather patter based on existing conditions.

The weather has been strange. One aspect of that is of course, climate change. The other part is exactly what I do not want to talk about, only the process of it. The reader just needs to KNOW that it is real, and again is the only reason I decided to share some of my work. From here, you can see the effects of this technique in various atmospheric situations.

Feel free to discuss, I'll check in from time to time and bump this thread if it looks dead.
I will post pictures, including time, direction in sky, and a brief description of each step of the process as simple as possible.

[link to i1297.photobucket.com] Facing NNE at 12:37. It starts with a trail, leaving behind "powder".

[link to i1297.photobucket.com] Facing SW at 12:52. Not much to see here. Zoom in, and you can see frequencies being introduced to this area. [link to i1297.photobucket.com]

[link to i1297.photobucket.com] Facing S at 12:52. I pan to the left, there is a new trail in an area of interest

[link to i1297.photobucket.com] Facing S at 1:00. Trail spread out quickly, due to the clear observation of frequencies producing these waves.

[link to i1297.photobucket.com] Facing SSW at 1:50. Almost an hour later, still spraying and progressively getting cloudier. Again facing S, [link to i1297.photobucket.com] then SSE [link to i1297.photobucket.com]

[link to i1297.photobucket.com] Facing W at 1:50. Here you can see the wave pattern mostly on the outside of the cloud coverage, creating more clouds.

[link to i1297.photobucket.com] Facing W at roughly 5:45. Awesome sunset, but those are indeed some interesting wave patters.

[link to search.yahoo.com] The wave patterns are featured in these types of clouds. They wouldn't be so weird if the didn't appear as often as they do these days.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP