Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The return of the Wingedlion
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The few weeks leading up to my Death.

I was a mess by the time I met my new doctor, the last 16 years of being a high priority targeted individual has ruined my health. I was on nearly twenty medicines two types of powerful narcotic pain medicine. I hurt all the time, but one thing that kept me going was a perscription for cannibis that the Lord had asked me to take for stroke relief. I had suffered three strokes, had congestive heart failure, Diabetes, High blood pressure, apnea, and a host of neuralogical disorders, made taking cannibis nearly a requirement for me, however it was not legal in the state I live in so I always had to go underground to get my medicine.

My new doctor learned of my targeted individual status and had asked me to bring my mother in for a session to verify the facts of my demise, so we went to the doctors on December the tenth of 2012. When I got there I had left my wallet in the cab and they stole it. I was in a near panicked state of mind but as I made my way to the doctors office I was met by the nurse being syrupy sweet told me that I had to go and get a test for the doctor. I assumed it was going to be a blood test but to my surprise it was going to be a drug screen test. A drug screen test to bring out his new drug policy for any narcotic perscriptions in the future. It specifically mentioned no marijuana use or you do not get your perscription.

It all felt like one big set-up which it was, specifically directed to keeping me off of cannibis, which it didn't make sense, until I found that it was a Satanic inspired "street theater" they all love to play on unsuspecting Christians. For some reason they did not want me to have any cannibis, they would except no excuse. If I did not comply, they would deny my medicines for pain.

The more I thought about it, the more it began to stink of an enemy plot, but why??? I did not know what was about to happen in the near future, but for some reason they did, and was trying to prevent an event that would change the entire dynamic of my warfare with them.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP