Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The GLP Family - Love of Freedom is Our Common Thread
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Here at GLP, the very cusp of the Conspirasphere, opinions and beliefs differ widely. Arguments here are as heated as a Jerry Springer baby-daddy reunion show.

We all have our differences. We all have our childish behaviors. Even the most mature of us are guilty of lashing out at others. Personally, I've done this multiple times and I'm sorry for it.

But we are all kind people at heart. Sure, some of the ACs like to troll and "hit and run"--but, hey--it's the fucking internet. If you think GLP has got trolls, just peruse the YouTube comments (where even a cute cat video somehow turns into a profanity-ridden Christian/atheist slugfest).

GLP is one of the least-censored forums on the internet. Some of the ideas and conspiracies that appear here on any given day are so radical, so outlandish and so entertaining that you'll NEVER find them anywhere else. GLP is a bastion of imagination. And sure, where original ideas and obscure dot-connecting lead, ridicule will always follow. It's the nature of the beast.

But we remain a family. A dysfunctional one but a happy one, nonetheless.

But why...AND HOW? How in the hell do we manage to hold it together? How do we stay largely civil in this fucked up and confusing world? How do we remain a community in the face of such ideological diversity?

Well, we here at GLP have a common thread--one we hold so close and dear that we often set it aside just to argue about minutia. We LIKE to argue. C'est la vie!

But what is that common thread that ties us closely together into a cohesive community? What is it that binds such a diverse group of people into one wacky family?

It's FREEDOM--our longing for it where it is lacking and our desire to preserve it where it exists.

And GLP is wonderful and inspiring evidence that Freedom and Liberty are WORLDWIDE ideals!

Every nation with internet connections is represented RIGHT HERE. Sure, this is the "internet age" and many younger folks take it for granted. But I remember a time when communities like GLP were not even a twinkle in Trinity's eye. Worldwide meetings of the mind were something out of science fiction--something for space-age diplomats.

But here we are. More free than we've ever been.

But on the horizon, dark forces are threatening what we hold dear. They moniter us. The profile us. They are watching and waiting.

Well, I hope they are watching GLP. I hope those bastards get the message loud and clear:

WE ARE THE DEVOTEES AND PROTECTORS OF FREEDOM. WE WILL NOT STAND STILL WHILE LIBERTY IS ERODED AND DESTROYED. WE ARE A COMMUNITY AS DIVERSE AS THE WHOLE WORLD AND WE AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP