Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Arabian gulf communities
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message i must confess that middle eastern people, specially in Gulf are very material people. when i sit between them, and listen to their subjects, and all i hear is last models of mobile phones, tablets, ipads, cars, watches, jewelry and other shopping things...etc. if u want to have a place between them and get attention from them and even to respect you, u should have an expensive material stuff. in my opinion its very silly communities. i was in china last year for few weeks i sit with people and they are much mature than who i met here in middle east.
if you have been a visitor to any gulf countries u will know what i am talking about.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP