Users Online Now: 2,148 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 594,624
Pageviews Today: 958,161Threads Today: 382Posts Today: 6,287
10:08 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject anyone else seeing military choppers??
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Around 11 30 am today I heard what sounded like a really loud helicopter, which was freaky enough considering all the DOOM going on today...but when I went to the window to look there was a formation of FOUR military helicopters going by!

then just now I saw another one....I live in Indianapolis, there is a military base a little south of here, but to see just one military chopper go over here is rare enough...but to see four in formation and then one more an hour later all on the same day as the asteroid and the meteors....its freakin me out a little!

I took pics on my phone but i'm not sure how to upload them here and they're far enough away that you can't tell much other than the fact that they are in fact helicopters.

so anyone else in Indy see this?? or anywhere else for that matter?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP