Users Online Now: 2,048 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 413,372
Pageviews Today: 659,363Threads Today: 228Posts Today: 3,348
08:12 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Having heart vibrations, weird ringing in ears, visible "sparks", dizziness, loss of time?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message One of those threads right?

But this is serious.

I do not believe I have any conditions. I have the occasional anxiety but I'm getting good at easing it. I also can see that people think I'm weird because I don't go along in life like a robot and drama I don't like money.

But lately myself, as well as a few friends and family are saying they are having weird chest feelings. It can be painful, but sometimes it's unusually pleasant.

If I could describe it I would say it feels like a pressure. Almost like pineal pressure but in the heart? I heard and felt a vibration again tonight that was almost like an electric current. It felt pretty good, like when you get really happy. A warm and energetic feeling...

I'm no bibletard but I have asked Jesus to show himself and I have full faith that he can do so. I believe the bible is taken way put of context, but Jesus was nothing but love.

I believe my heart chakra has finally started to come in line with the others.

As for the other symptoms, they too have had a disorienting ringing in the ears with dizziness. Its not just the ears though. In this state, thoughts are very clear but the outside noise is distorted. Its literally as if time slows down for a minute then you snap back. Everyone had been getting sick and attributed it all to that, but I feel its bigger than that.

After just being more humble, doing everything with love, trying to leave the system and beginning writing, I began to see sparks in my field of vision. This worried me because its a sign of a brain tumor. I thought more into it though, and I am pretty in tune with energy. I can't see very well, but my other senses have grown because of that. The sparks, however, seem tangible.

Anybody else? Could this be a new energy that we are tuning in to? I know that sounds new age, but literally a change in frequency?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP