Users Online Now: 2,176 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 721,039
Pageviews Today: 1,269,511Threads Today: 539Posts Today: 9,192
02:58 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Dennis Rodman North Korea psyop?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So we all understand Dennis Rodman going to North Korea to play basketball makes as much sense as, well, anything else the lame stream news flashes on their propaganda machines.

So, what is the hidden meaning behind this?

This may be a reach on my part, but just simply look at the definitions of the word "rod," as in Rodman:

Noun
1. A thin straight bar, esp. of wood or metal.
2. A wand or staff as a symbol of office, authority, or power

Without even analyzing the bolded definition, it already seems odd just by what it says. You can analyze it for yourself, but is the US trying to show its authority or power by this in some way?

Also, when you look at definition 1 (a thin straight bar, esp. of wood or metal.), a rod is also something that could be used to prod, poke or possibly even instigate something. Was Rod-man's visit to NK a psyop? I believe so.

It makes no logical sense for an American to step foot in that country, and for what great reason? To play basketball?! Also, why choose Rodman to go to NK out of all the US basketball players/former players? You'd think the US would send a conservative person with a clean history, not expected to do anything stupid to potentially irritate the communist country. But no, one of the most bizarre, kooky athletes in American history is sent? Doesn't add up to me. Plus Rodman is one of, I don't know, maybe only 20% of Americans who have a word in their last name (percentage is a guess). Think about it Americans, not a lot of us have words in our names, but Rodman does. Why not send Julius Erving or Bill Russell to North Korea? Well neither of them have any possible hidden complexities in their last name. But Dennis Rodman, as described above, does.

Like I said, could be a complete reach, but I know this wasn't just a little picnic to the wonderful land of North Korea by Rodman, do they think we're stupid? Well, yes they do. And no one is expected to question their "news." But this whole Rodman thing doesn't add up to me,

any one else have a clue about it?

1dunno1
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP