Users Online Now: 2,072 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,706,603
Pageviews Today: 2,503,793Threads Today: 684Posts Today: 14,140
08:26 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject JESUS is the ONLY TRUTH and WAY! Way into complete degradation.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Jesus! JESUS! JEEEESUS!!! Jesus! JESUS! JEEEESUS!!! Jesus! JESUS! JEEEESUS!!! Jesus! JESUS! JEEEESUS!!! Jesus! JESUS! JEEEESUS!!! Jesus! JESUS! JEEEESUS!!! Jesus! JESUS! JEEEESUS!!! Jesus! JESUS! JEEEESUS!!! Jesus! JESUS! JEEEESUS!!!

THE ONLY WAY!! THE ONLY WAY, IS THE JESUS WAY! YOU MUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​ACCEPT JEEEESSSSSUUUUUUSSSSS as your OOONLYYY SAVIOUR and LOOOOOOoooooooo00000000oooOOOORD!

IF YOU DONT ACCEPT JESUS THE LORD OF LORDS OF THE HEAVENLY KINGDOM. !!!!!! JESUS. YOU MUST, must must must MUST, mUsT, MuSt, M_UUUU_U_U_U_U_UU_U_U__sssssssst! ACCEPT JESSSSSUUUUUSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus! JESUS! JEEEESUS!!! Jesus! JESUS! JEEEESUS!!! Jesus! JESUS! JEEEESUS!!! Jesus! JESUS! JEEEESUS!!! Jesus! JESUS! JEEEESUS!!! Jesus! JESUS! JEEEESUS!!! Jesus! JESUS! JEEEESUS!!! Jesus! JESUS! JEEEESUS!!! Jesus! JESUS! JEEEESUS!!!

So. Did you read that? Did you read all that? This is how countless people on GLP sound like. Do you consider this to be mentally sane? Take a break for a second, and ask yourself if that sounds mentally sane.
In an infinitly large universe. As a being whos brain consists of hundreds of billions of neurons. In a universe billions and billions of years old. With infinite timelines, realities, dimensions. All you have to say is "JESUS, JESUS, JESUS"?

I'm not an atheist. Neither a sceptic, or whatever other -ist, -ic. I just am. Always was like that. And i never ever before commented on someones religious believe before in this forum, or elsewhere in the hundreds of "Religion Vs. Atheism" threads in the internet. Never. Live, and let live.

But you guys have completely lost it, and i can't resist any longer to tell you.
When i first came to GLP i was shocked by the religious fanatism here. But tolerated it.
But now i've had it. In EVERY single thread, in every second reply, you fanatics mention JESUS!!!!!
Within an infinite existence, all you can think of, and talk about, is Jesus.

You completely lost it...
And you aren't closer to god than others, you are further than ever. Go out in nature, pet a cat, eat an ice-cream...may that grounds you and brings you back to earth, to life. To where god placed you, for most likely more reasons than to think about nothing else but "Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus".
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP