Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject New Pope, Black Pope, Black Sun, Me Tel U May 15
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The me tel u entity once wrote:

‘me calculate 18 may dark sun come yor line time
me sory me can not help u when dark sun come
pope not lisen good pope wil fal pope already fal once
other dark pope need tel u true origin
then witesesing complete line time 1 we go line time 2 and 3’

The pope reference got the attention of many when Ratzinger announced that he would step down. ‘Wil fal’ was a fairly easy metaphor to grasp for most. The dark pope reference was a bit more mysterious.
Some speculated that the next pope would be black (African). It must have been surprising then for those backing that particular hypothesis to see a transplanted European elected as Pontiff... again.
So where then is our dark pope?
As those who are familiar with the entity are aware, he/she/it uses a very particular kind of English to communicate. It is a kind of English that requires a bit of translation to be more clearly understood by concrete thinkers.
The translation here is meant to begin with the dark sun.
What is the dark sun? It is likely Saturn, also known in some occult circles as the Black Sun. Black Sun = Dark Sun?
If Black Sun in our speak is equal to Dark Sun in the entity’s speak, then Dark Pope must be equal to Black Pope. Black Pope? Don’t we have a white pope?
Well... yes. But we also have a Jesuit pope, in fact, the first Jesuit pope.
The Superior General of the Jesuit Order has, historically, been mockingly referred to as the Black Pope, and, while our newly elected Bishop of Rome is not and has never been the Superior General, he is now the highest ranking Jesuit... ever. Perhaps a sort of de facto black pope?
This may be totally off the mark, and it is important to remember that the above is just a theory. But, it is an interesting coincidence. Don’t you think?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP