Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Senator Proposes Toaster Pastry Freedom Gun Act Bill - NO JOKE
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message "Senate Bill 1058 restricts the disciplinary options Maryland public school officials can use for any student who “brings to school or possesses” an image of a gun or an object that might look like a gun but isn’t one.

Students could also form their fingers in the shape of a gun without fear of reprisal.

The bill also includes a section mandating counseling for school officials who fail to distinguish between guns and things that resemble guns. School officials who fail to make such a distinction more than once would face discipline themselves."

[link to dailycaller.com]

Here's the official bill

[link to mgaleg.maryland.gov]

What a pathetic state our country is in when this is needed. My son and I were just reading the beginning of "Charlotte's Web" and it says something about Fern (the girl who raises the pig) and her brother finishing their breakfast and getting ready to get on the school bus. Fern grabbed her bag and her brother "grabbed his gun." My son's eyes got huge and even I almost laughed and he said "Grabbed his gun?" all excited (he's six). So even now - at this young age - kids know that it's verboten to even THINK of doing what kids did routinely during my parents' generation. Heck, even when I was in high school guys had gun racks in their pickups and carried guns there when it was hunting season - nobody cared because we knew they were using them for hunting deer!

Toaster pastry guns are welcome in my (home)school!! And you are welcome to drive up with a gun rack on your pickup during hunting season too, preferably with a big deer steak for me cheer
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP