Users Online Now: 1,644 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,190,757
Pageviews Today: 2,089,305Threads Today: 796Posts Today: 15,883
10:30 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Michael Jackson channelled ancient Nephilin spirits to get his hit songs & worldwide fame !!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message While he was still alive, and I say this with respect - Micheal Jackson reluctantly admitted to being deeply involved in the occult.  Known as the “king of pop,” Michael was believed by some to be carrying “the most powerful Nephilim the music industry has ever seen.”   Aleister Crowley in the book “777 and other Qabalistic writings of Aleister Crowley” talked about having a room of mirrors and wrote that if one looked into a mirror, there were ways to channel spirits of those gone before him/her.  Michael Jackson had his own special room with all the walls full of mirrors.  He claimed that he was in communication with the flamboyant gay pianist Lee Liberace who died in 1987.  In his own words, Jackson said, “I have my own secret room; with a moving wall and mirrors...that’s where I talk to Lee.  His is the voice I hear in there.  I feel his presence so very close to me.” He added that Liberace was like his guardian angel, and had given him permission to record his theme song, I’ll be seeing you.  Craig Lewis believes that the mirrors were one way Jackson got his songs.  The other ways included “the giving tree” and through dreams.  Craig Lewis of Ex-ministries believes that it is through one of these ways that Michael passed on.  In the famous Living with Michael Jackson interview with Martin Bashir, Jackson said he wrote songs by composing lyrics and not the music, because the music “would write itself.”  He also confessed that he had a special tree, called “the giving tree” which he would climb and receive inspiration for his songs.  The third way was through dreams.  Michael said his best songs came through dreams.  Craig Lewis says, “Michael would channel Morpheus who was known as the ‘god of dreams.’  He would as well channel the spirits of Hypnose ‘god of sleep’ and Vanatose ‘god of death.’ ” Obviously, this was dangerous, as Jackson would end up sleeping three to four days at a time…because he was trying to get hit songs.  Michael needed to sleep, so they begun to sedate him heavily so that he would sleep the amount of time he needed to sleep and thereby get his songs.  Sedatives are addictive, and with Michael’s aging body, increasing doses became fatal, resulting in the singer’s death.  In two albums Michael Jackson released, one can see deep connections to the occult.  In the History album, Michael Jackson built a statue of himself, like King Nebuchadnezzer had done in the past.  The statue had engraved on its right arm 777, a reminder of Aleister Crowley’s book Qabbalistic writings and the advice to “channel Nephilim spirits for fame… getting songs from the devil.”  The Dangerous album cover is full of voodoo and witchcraft, a display of Michael’s involvement in the occult.
[link to www.mediablackberry.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP