Users Online Now: 3,005 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,097,454
Pageviews Today: 2,065,857Threads Today: 984Posts Today: 18,220
10:11 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject THE TWO WITNESSES HAVE ARRIVED!!! LOOK NOT FURTHER BUT HERE!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Please Take a Look at my First Thread I posted yesterday regarding the Abomination of Desolation....
Thread: THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION HAPPENED TODAY AS PROPHESIED!!!

I have come to the conclusion since the young age of 13(I am now 33)that there was something different about me. I could not quite put my finger on it until I read the Book Of Revelation at age 14, and had an epiphany that I was somehow related to the scriptures in Revelation 11. It scared the crap out of me, and now I have reached the point of the Beginning of my Ministry, which I am announcing Today the first day after the Abomination of Desolation(The First day of the 1,260 days of the Great Tribulation). The Holy Spirit opened my mind and eyes 20 years ago and a great PEACE came over me. That same PEACE has not left me since, but has grown so strong that I have a spiritual Aura around me from my Soul which is abundant with Love for God and Humanity. Everybody knows when they are around me, and can sense it. Sometimes it is so Powerful that those who testify to the Spirit of Christ in me Love it, while others who testify to the spirit of Satan have to leave my presence. I have the gift of Healing, Miracles and Prophesy and have used these over the years within God's Will!

Now being over the years as I began to study God's Word, I would hear god speak to me in my mind. He eventually revealed to me through prayer and fasting and tribulation that I was Elijah the Prophet to prepare the way for him in Malachi 4 5-6: 5 “Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the great and awesome day of the Lord comes. 6 And he will turn the hearts of fathers to their children and the hearts of children to their fathers, lest I come and strike the land with a decree of utter destruction.”[a]

I have tried to put a reverse course on Humanity, working on Political pages such as Ron Paul's site. I have worked excruciatingly to get people to utilize Nullification, Secession, OPPT-IN, and OPT-OUT. Which are all movements that fight against the Tyrannical United States Government. I have not only spoke about them, I have done them.

However it was not until 2011 that I realized I not only had the spirit of Elijah, however my soul was different. There had been a while where I felt a difference (not just between Flesh and Spirit) but between Spirit and Soul. I had then come to the conclusion through extensive study of the Bible that I have the Soul of John The Baptist. I didn't feel good about it, because I already knew that I was a Witness, but now I realize I am Both of the Two Witnesses. Which meant more Tribulations in the Future without someone to share them with.

I have experienced more Tribulation in my life then anyone I know. But I have a strong spirit and persevere. People have persecuted me, as much as next to Christ Himself. As in the Description of Revelation 11 of the Two Witnesses it describes this is how they will be treated.

Matthew 11:13-15
13 For all the Prophets and the Law prophesied until John, 14 and if you are willing to accept it, he is Elijah who is to come. 15 He who has ears to hear,[a] let him hear.

I had made this picture a few years back. [link to imageshack.us] ... The Star Wars and metaphor of Obi-Wan-Kenobi is not based on Reality. I had made this picture with Star Wars character to prove the point that I am wearing Sackcloth as Prophesied in Revelation 11. The light saber to me is the Word Of God, that allows me to fight (as in an orator) with skill and acumen against anything evil that tries to devour me, metaphorically like Fire Coming From My Mouth(Rev 11). I also have an Aura that protects me from any demonic or evil force that tries to hurt or physically infiltrate me.

Finally I use to play in a well known band called 'Poetic Tragedy,' but abandoned it years ago so I could actively pursue my ministry for Christ, myself the TWO WITNESSES.

Here is a song I wrote that describes the Kingdom Of Heaven. It is called 'New Jerusalem'... [link to open.spotify.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP