Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject "Doom Fatigue"
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message While many are concerned about the recent events in this country and others, one thing I noticed is that we are all becoming desensitized by our constant vigilance and attention that we invest in the possible scenario's. I mean, think about it this way; if someone were correct about a date in particular I'm sure the government would have that post down or at least use shills to debunk it almost instantly.

We need to learn to take breaks from this hyper-vigilance and live our lives. We should pay attention but we need balance in our lives because I believe this "Doom Fatigue" we are experiencing may very well be the intention of shills and the like. We will get to the point where we start dropping like flies and revert to the other extreme of not being aware at all. So, my message to you all is to be careful investing yourselves emotionally into every claim made on this site.

Think of the morning of 9/11, sure everyone put the number theory as well as the rest together in retrospect, but nobody really anticipated it TRULY. It just took us by surprise, while I wouldn't disagree that things are at an all time weird for all of us. Make your bug-out bag is ready, investigate claims with a grain of salt, and trust your instincts. But don't spend too much time on this site. After all, if something does happen we are immediately going to be flooded with regret for all the time in our lives we could have actually BEEN preparing rather than simply sitting on here listening to liars and shills.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP