Users Online Now: 3,279 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,113,933
Pageviews Today: 2,108,616Threads Today: 1,006Posts Today: 18,577
10:26 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Planetary Alignment / Earthquake Watch 3/27-28th & Event Warning - April 2, 2013 Black Star Alignment
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I find this person interesting. Not too sure if the event he claims will happen but with all of the recent military movement (hundreds of DHS armored trucks on the move) along with the build up of Homeland Security (including the purchase of ammo) within the US it makes me wonder. I did think another mega quake would happen this spring below the equator - possibly in the New Zealand area, but the area is only a guess. I remember a couple of years back when Jim Bergland [link to en.wikipedia.org] predicted a megga quake that didn't happen and he had a pretty good track record having predicted the San Francisco quake in '89. However, the last prediction two years back was a bust which gives me hope. Just because the conditions for a megga quake exists doesn't mean this is a given.

Basically, this upcoming alignment is a window where the potential of a megga quake is high. In addition there is a major coronal hole right now where solar winds are expected to reach earth on the 30-31st. Current solar wind speeds is at 441.3 km/sec but dropping. The alignment between Venus, Mars and Uranus is today the 27th and tomorrow the 28th and Venus/Mars again on April 6-7th. [link to www.spaceweather.com]

Quakes in the 6.0 range are on the uptick over the past few days (6.2 Guatemala and 6.0 Taiwan) and with the planetary alignment possibly expected to increase in magnitude during this window. However, there is still lots of quake activity around the Ring of Fire [link to www.iris.edu]

Event Warning - April 2, 2013 Black Star Alignment

April 2, 2013 Event Press Release: [link to www.dropbox.com (secure)]

APRIL 2, 2013 EARTH WILL ORBIT THROUGH A GRAVITY TROUGH CONNECTING THE SUN AND AN INBOUND BLACK DWARF STAR FROM THE LEO CONSTELLATION TO GENERATE A PACIFIC OCEAN/RING OF FIRE EVENT THAT WILL BE PRECEDED BY TWENTY FOUR PRECURSOR EARTHQUAKES OF FOUR TO SIX MAGNITUDE LIKE CHILE ON FEBRUARY 27, 2010 AND JAPAN ON MARCH 11, 2011 AND GUERRERO, MEXICO ON MARCH 20, 2012

VIDEO: [link to www.youtube.com]

Footage of hundreds of armored trucks, similar to ones reportedly purchased recently by the Department Of Homeland Security has appeared online, raising more questions over their intended use. The video was uploaded to YouTube last week by a user who stated that it was shot in the middle of the desert between Hackberry and Peach Springs, Arizona. It shows hundreds of military style trucks loaded on to a train, presumably in the process of being delivered domestically for law enforcement or military purposes. The video raises significant questions in the wake of reports that the Department of Homeland Security, headed by Janet Napolitano, recently purchased around 2,700 MRAP trucks that many believe are to be deployed to local law enforcement agencies around the country. It is clear that the DHS does have fleets of armoured vehicles intended for use in the US.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP