Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject perspective of the universe
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message here is a VERY cool link i found yesterday which you can zoom in and out of how big and small things are in the universe and get some perspective of just how big or small something is compared to other things. it's pretty darn cool:

[link to htwins.net]

here is an article about using the kinect game with a 3d printer to make creepy cool masks that fit right to your face:

[link to news.yahoo.com]

here is the galileo project which is seriously EVERYTHING related to galileo.

[link to galileo.rice.edu]

here is a link which is depressing saying that there is a preservative called that they use in butane and silly putty in your reese's peanut butter cups:

[link to laist.com]

" "The preservative TBHQ (tertiary butyl hydroquinone) is a derivative of petroleum that's found in cosmetics, wood varnish and this candy. The FDA approved the drug at less than .02 percent of a food's fat content because higher doses can be toxic. In fact, 5 grams of the stuff can be deadly and 1 gram can cause reactions like nausea, vomiting and ringing in the ears."

this site has beautiful and intriguing things on it:
[link to publicdomainreview.org]

very interesting article about the shift of power in the 21st century:
[link to www.themontrealreview.com]

and about "soft power"

here are some things i have written on my fb the last few days:

"how ironic that we are the only nation to nuke another nation with bombs the name of "little boy" and "fat man". and now north korea's leader is a "little fat man" who says he is going to nuke us. there is something poetic and chilling in there. the little fat man and o-bomb-a. very bizarre."

"maybe kim of NK didn't hang out with dennis rodman for fun but rather to look into the eyes of the enemy and make 100% certain that his decision to fire on the USA is a good thing to do. and so really, when dennis thought he was an instrument of peace, he was just an object, like a specimen, to be observed and pampered in order for further information into the psyche of the western mind. and wouldn't it be funny then if the fate of the world was in dennis rodman's hands those days he spent with kim? as kim was supplying him with alcohol what the hell did he say? 'cause seriously, things have esculated wildly in a bad direction ever since dennis went there. just a thought. because the world is that crazy."

"let's talk about the new pope's foot fetish."

look at this and how many people in our current gov have worked for monsanto:
[link to www.secretsofthefed.com]

did you know aloe vera plants come fro the same family as tulips and asparagus?

[link to faculty.ucc.edu]

and here is a place i discovered you can join and exchange ideas about art and stuff:
[link to www.entermystery.com]

it's just beginning. i joined on there as "voog"
if you are an atist i think you should join, too.
the internet is becoming a wasteland and there are few little nuggets like this place left in which to meet up at.

these are just some of the things i have been wanting to show you this last week all squished into one post.

raduniverse
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP