Users Online Now: 2,317 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 954,466
Pageviews Today: 1,312,997Threads Today: 372Posts Today: 6,140
10:59 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Before we get too distracted with North Korea...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Just remember that the Gun control legislation comes up in the senate on Thursday. The democrats think they have the 60 votes to block the filibuster that rand Paul, Cruz, Rubio and even Mitch McConnel are threatening.

Saw a clip on libtard TV while ago (msnbc) where the Pres was downtalking and trying to badger the motion.

I want to remind everyone of something from a few years ago.

They keep telling us that 90% of Americans want gun control legislation. I completely disagree with those numbers. I know quite a few people and "none"...believe this is the solution to the problem they "say" they are trying to address. We all know if you take the guns away from law abiding citizens, only the criminals have guns. These are the people that are killing, not the law abiding gun owners.

Anyway...even if that percentage is close (and I don't think it is) this is just another lead up to a disaster like "the Patriot Act"...

They caught eveyone all emotional after 9-11 and swept freedom crushing legislation through. Guess what they are doing again? They keep dragging the families around of the victims of Newtown...trying to keep the shock and horror alive and well. They are intentionally trying to keep people emotional...why? because most people are not logical or use critical thinking when they are emotional.

They have tried to pound this legislation through asap while it is still an emotional topic. I thank the Senators that are doing their jobs and swearing to defend the Constitution...

But that is just my opinion...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP