Users Online Now: 2,312 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,276,565
Pageviews Today: 2,131,134Threads Today: 859Posts Today: 15,208
08:16 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides SOUL TRAPS SPACE PIRATES LUNAR SHIP GALACTIC EMPIRE ETC THIS MOVIE HAD IT ALL AND YOU MISSED IT ALL!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message See first to better understand the below.
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!!

Its time to write about the mind blowing parts of the movie "pirates of the caribbean on stranger tides", those of you who have already seen it this post will surprise you and shock you with the many things that were put in your face yet you missed them!

The queen's anna revenge ship symbolized our moon and they also gave clues in this movie that anna revenge and black pearl is the same ship! Similar deathship was shown in the movie the three musketeers, in the video game darksiders 2 with the lord of bones and funny thing the door to blackbeard's room was made from skulls just like in darksider 2 kingdom of the dead/moon!

-Why is there a glass coffin?

This part reminded me the countless glass coffins that were shown also within the lunar spaceship of movie lifeforce 1985 in the anime saber rider and the star sheriffs where nemesis who was demonized as medusa had a huge collection of beings within those glass coffins. Hahaha the collector movie comes to mind! Similar collection in glass coffins/boxes was shown in cabin in the woods/lunar cube, similar to the collection of noah's ark/the one's cube, a collection that will be used just like it was mentioned in the movie pandorum as the seed that will repopulate the universe after and if the draconians succeed destroying it.
Where i'm under the suspicion on them instead of being trapped in this solar system they could be hiding! just like aids cancer etc hides from your immune system so it doesn't get attacked while it devours the lifeforce of its host!
THAT WOULD BE MIND BLOWING NEWS AND IN THIS VERY MOVIE WAS SHOWN THE KIND OF MASTER IN DECEPTION MEDUSA/LUNAR QUEEN IS!

The lunar ship queen anna=nana(moon goddess!) just like the dark athena ship of riddick had converted humans to zombies/ghost drones as its crew security etc same thing was shown in this ship that symbolized our moon/dark athena/"medusa head" its crew were zombified! hahaha amazing stuff man!

-He's a curious one.
-He's been zombiefied.
-Zombiefied.
-Blackbeard's doing. All
the officers are the same.
Makes 'em more compliant.

Then when the captain of that lunar ship came out it became obvious the draconian leader that he was where he could turn the ropes of his ship into snakes and defeat the rebels of his ship.
Also towards the end of the movie was revealed slightly the technology behind what it looked like magic similar to the dark city 1998 hahaha. He was too far away from his ship/lunar machines and couldn't use the technology that looks like miracles and magic to the ignorants.

In the scene where he commanded the ropes like snakes he hanged his rebels on his ship like a spider hangs her victim on her spider web. The whole thing looked like a giant spider web with people hanging all over it.
He also called his victims sheep and jack sparrow their shepherd(judas goat!). Where funny thing just like a judas goat he led his friends to slaughter!

Also his daughter angelica/medusa when she was fighting the rebels pay attention to her hair they were looking red! That was a give away of another name she goes by "red queen!".

-And what of you, the mighty Blackbeard?
Beheaded they say. Still, your body swam
three times around your ship,
then climbed back onboard.
And here you are, running scared.
Scared.
To the Fountain.
-The Quartermaster sees
things before they happen.
He has foreseen my death,
and so the fates have spoken.
The threads of destiny woven.

Beheaded but still alive hahaha what story this reminds me me man?
FUCKING MEDUSA!
About blackbeard being scared and running to the fountain to save his life gives away the draconians are in deep shit man, more on that and the end that awaits them gets revealed in this very movie.
Also again here her supercomputer/matrix/dreamworld(all humans brains/processors connected into her machine while they sleep) technology gets revealed that can calculate/predict future events. Also in mib3 was shown what was said in the movie push that small things bring big changes and their calculations/predictions can go down the drain in an instant!
cruise
Thread: Our Brains Are Being Used As Processors! READ AND PIN THIS WILL BLOW YOUR MIND! UNPRECEDENTED INFO!
The quartermaster has many interesting tattoos on him and the all seeing eye on the back of his head.

Also about "the threads of destiny woven" what an amazing spider symbolism man!
The lunar spider/medusa decides the fate of humanity and of this planet, that until we give that that bitch a haircut. Which to my surprise in this game this is exactly what her punishers did to her prior to killing her!

At 11:05!
The ones who got caught in the draconian perseus deception this game schools them like 1st grade kids on how you kill medusa hahaha!
First you give that bitch a haircut which makes her loose all her powers/personalities/hive mind then she'll be so f*cked she would wish to be dead but not so fast.

At 9:18
Lunar spider/riddick/collector/medusa
-Are you here to kill me?
Guy that represents his punisher/nemesis.
-No, that would be too nice, first i'm gonna make you feel everything you made me feel, and then i'm going to kill you, so you can never hurt anybody else ever again."

AND NOW THIS HAIRCUT STRATEGY OF KILLING MEDUSA WHAT JUST REMINDED ME ITS GONNA BLOW YOUR MIND!
F*CKING SAMSON MAN!!!
HAHAHA I'M FLIPPING OUT RIGHT NOW HOLY FUCKING SHIT THE BIBLE ITSELF HAS THE SOLUTION OF HOW TO KILL MEDUSA AND THE STORY WITH SAMSON COULD BE LIKE JESUS A STORY OF THE FUTURE NOT OF THE PAST WHERE THE GALACTIC EMPIRE CAPTURES THAT BITCH SHAVES HER HEAD AND HAVE HER HANG LIKE JESUS ON A CROSS IN A GALACTIC ZOO FOR EVERYONE TO MAKE FUN OFF AND AS AN EXAMPLE WHAT EMBARRASSING END AWAITS ANY SICK FREAK ACROSS THE UNIVERSE!
THIS IS MIND BLOWING MAN F*CKING SAMSON'S BIBLICAL STORY SYMBOLIZES MEDUSA AND THE WAY WE CAN DEFEAT HER!
HOLY F*CKING CRAP!

The next dialogue reveals a lot of medusa to our face where i suspect most viewers of that movie were laughing in ignorance when jack sparrow was describing exactly what angelica/medusa is.

-Regarding your first mate,
who pretends to be persons she is not.(merva/athena/medusa from assassins creed "i'm many names!" hahaha)
the woman is consummate
in the art of deception.

I know. As I mostly unwittingly
set her on her wicked path.
Though I cannot claim credit
for her existing abundance
of natural talent.
what she is is pure evil.
More to be feared than a wild beast.(the wolf/beast in sheep's clothing in this case in a beautiful woman's clothing is hell lot more dangerous than the one who is not!)
Hungry wild beast with gnashing teeth.
Vengeful(her revenge is written on her ship too hahaha), hungry from hell beast...

Next blackbeard drew a psi scar on jack sparow's chest identical to the symbol of the movie planet of the apes where in that movie the monkeys initially were pets to the humans then invaded their planet took it over and brainwashed the humans that they are superior more intelligent and their gods hahaha!
Also this symbolism of the pet becoming the master and god of his ex master is being coded also between the human pet dog and the lord of humans named god=dog!
How fucked that would be man if our today pets dogs were to take over and become our masters/gods hahaha,
and if thats the case with the today lizards that rule this planet and solar system.

Next this movie blew me away of how masterfully they coded the sirens/soul hunters the soul traps the moon/lighthouse, the pirates/space bandits behind the light the ones who run the light show/heaven, how they milk the souls from their energy and how they add that energy and consciousness to theirs to make them stronger smarter etc.
Pay close attention to the below dialogues.

-Aye, Whitecap Bay(butcher's bay in riddick!).
And every worthless seaman
fears the name, and rightly so,
though few know why or dare to ask.
-Mermaids, Captain.
-Aye. Mermaids.
Sea ghouls, devil fish, dreadful
in hunger for flesh of man.
Mermaid waters, that be our path.
Cling to your soul, Gibbs,
as mermaids be given to take the rest...
...to the bone.

HAHAHA CLING TO YOUR SOUL GIBBS AS THATS EXACTLY WHAT THEY'LL BE GOING AFTER! BUT THE MAKERS CAN'T MAKE THAT TOO OBVIOUS FOR THEIR IGNORANT VIEWERS/FUTURE FOOD.
ALSO THE STORY I READ OF MAGICIAN FRANZ BARDON DESCRIBING OTHER POOR MAGICIANS DROWNING THEMSELVES TO THE BOTTOM OF LAKES TO TAKE A GLIMPSE AT THOSE BEAUTIFUL MERMAIDS WHO ARE ACTUALLY UGLY AS F*CK, IN THE VERY INTRO OF THIS MOVIE THEY SHOWED THEIR TRUE FORM AND ITS COMPLETELY DISGUSTING!

-Tell me the rules.
-Water from the Fountain of Youth.
The shimmering tear of a mermaid.
The silver chalices of Ponce de León.
With these items...
you may take all the years
of life from another, Jack.
You know what that means.
We cannot go alone, you and I.
The ritual requires a victim.

The chalices remind me the chalice at christian churches where the ignorant sheeple drink wine and bread thinking its their god's flesh and blood while in heaven their god will feast on their real soul energy to the bone! hahaha.
The tear that gets extracted from the mermaid symbolizes the soul energy and pay attention the 2 different ways it gets extracted.
One is through pain/torture and the other and best way where the energy is more potent is through joy/heaven hahaha!
Like in the movie stardust with the 3 draconian witches they would treat their victims like kings make them very happy prior to their slaughter cause as they said thats when their heart/soul tastes the best!

-Tears of sorrow, never.
Mermaids be too tough for that.
But tears of joy...
They say these be the
more potent anyway.

-Angelica, your father, Blackbeard...
...he is evil,
and he will kill you given the chance.
He cannot be saved.
-And who are you to set
the limits on redemption?
You stole years of my
life, Jack. You owe me.
-And you are en route to
getting yourself killed.(by the galactic empire)

Here gets revealed the sick freaks the draconians are where they wouldn't hesitate to kill their own father or son daughter etc to get what they want like in draconian mythologies we have cronus killing his father to take the throne then eating his own children to remain on the throne then his own son killing him etc etc.

Next they showed the cooking of a human by the fires of the queen's anna ship which gave away the soul oven processing factory our moon is.

-Lay 'em out flat!(the soul/fish net traps)
No tangles. Make 'em look
pretty for our dainty guests.(guest derives from geist/soul!)
We're gonna need light. A lot of light.(hahaha)
Come!
-Smell that? Whale oil. Stuff
burns like a miracle from God.
(THE LIGHT BURNS! BUT THE STUPID RELIGIOUS SHEEPLE WILL FIND THAT OUT WHEN THEY GET THERE!)
-The old moon in the arms of the new one.
First of the summer.
Perfect for hunting a mermaid's tear.
-We're doomed. They be
drawn to man-made light.(draconian made lighthouse/heaven/lunar parks/moon!)
-Sharks?
-Worse than sharks, boy.
There'll be mermaids
upon us within the hour,
you mark my words. And we're the bait.(their food)
-I heard it said a kiss from a mermaid
protects a sailor from drowning.
-Don't be a fool! Mermaids
are all female, son,
and lovely as a dream of heaven.
But when it comes time to
churn butter, so to speak,
they snatch a sailor out of a boat
or off the deck of a
ship, have their way,
and then the sailors are pulled
to bottom and drowned and eaten.

-Sing.
-What?
They like to hear singing.
(here we have an amazing twist of truth where they have the draconians/mermaids play both the predator and the victim! its the mermaids who sing and their victims who like to hear them singing like in the sirens story making them unable to resist going there and get eaten by them)
Next when the first mermaid showed up she started singing the exact same song the sailor was singing which right there it became too obvious that those mermaids are also the sirens from homer's books!
Until little later in this very movie they also revealed the names of those creatures which gave it blatantly away that they are indeed the sirens!

Part of their song is
"My heart is pierced by Cupid
I disdain all glittering gold
There is nothing can console me
But my jolly sailor bold"

Nothing can console them but their jolly sailor's blood! its coded in their very song hahaha!

-Out upon it! It has begun!
Light 'em up!(the fishes/victims/souls hahaha)
Muster your courage! Drive 'em to shore!(drive the sheep to the slaughterhouse/lighthouse/moon!)
Nets into the water! Quickly!

THIS SCENE MAN WAS ALL THE MONEY!
THEY SHOWED THE WHOLE PROCESS TO OUR FACE AND THEY TWISTED THE ROLES(PREDATOR,VICTIM) AROUND SO MUCH TO CAUSE CONFUSION TO THE IGNORANTS.
WHERE WHAT HAPPENED IS THEY DIVIDED THE LUNAR SCUMS INTO 2 GROUPS OF PEOPLE THE PIRATES AND THE SIRENS AND HAD THEM GO AGAINST EACH OTHER WHILE IN REALITY BOTH ARE THE SAME THING AND AGAINST US!
SIMILAR TO BAD COP GOOD COP, GOOD GOD BAD DEVIL, 2 FACE STRATEGY!
ANOTHER AMAZING CLUE THAT GAVE AWAY OF THOSE PIRATES TO BE DRACONIANS PAY ATTENTION TO JACK SPAROW'S BEARD THOSE ARE SNAKE'S FANGS MAN! AMAZING HOW CLEVER THEY PUT IT TO OUR FACE SO WE CAN'T SEE IT.
HERE'S A PIC OF THAT TOO
[link to www.google.com]
Also that long thing in his hair looks like a straw and it reminds me in a catholic religious painting the straws they were being used in a baby human sacrifice where they were sucking the blood out of him while alive with similar looking straws!
And that would be another abomination instrument shown to our face as pirate's decoration.
At close to the end of the movie was shown in one of the small coins sparrow wears on his hair to have the dragonian symbol of the crescent moon and star.

When the pirates were trying to bring the fishes to their shore/lighthouse/moon and capture them on their traps their leader used his ship behind them to spit fire to them to scare those fishes(played in the movie by the mermaids) and make them run to the light traps.
This reminded me in an NDE i've read of a person describing how beautiful the light was in front of him and that while he was going there he noticed a big dark very scary shadow follow him behind him, which he didn't understand what it was but he wanted to stay away from it and he was going to the light faster hahaha!
Its like when the shepherds use their dogs to scare their sheep and drive them into the direction they want, it works wonders doesn't it?

Also the sirens were shown to be able to catch their victims from distance by throwing a web at them from their hand exactly like spiderman from the movies and then pull them close to them to devour them!
Where in the new spiderman movie pay attention to the ending it showed spiderman with the moon behind him covering the whole screen and him throwing his web at our screen us! exactly like the sirens were throwing their web and were catching their victims hahaha!
FOUND THE VIDEO TOO ITS FUCKING DISGUSTING TO WATCH AFTER YOU SEE THE SCENE WITH THE SIRENS IN THE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEANS!

AT 2:03!!!(symbolism of lunar spider catching our souls like stupid flies! i wanna also remind the story of dedalus and icarus, when you get wings like the butterfly that leaves its container don't fly too high hahaha!)
See also this poster from the movie charlotte's web.
[link to i2.listal.com]
Spiders love to hide in the light and like in the pirates of the caribbean also lay their web/nets/traps there, cause thats where all the flies/souls like to go hahaha!

-We travel by foot. Gibbs,
I require a heading.
-But, sir, the men.
-They be dead already.
-They don't sound dead.
-Oh, is that so?
Well, I hear nothing
but seagulls nesting.

This reminded again ancient lunar agent Plutarch who had said "the souls of humans and animals are screaming from the moon" which puts me in suspicion the purpose behind the torture of souls is to extract/milk them from their energy.

Something funny i just noticed when barbossa said "i hear nothing but seagulls nesting" pay attention how he had called the sirens before!

-Aye. Mermaids.
Sea ghouls, devil fish, dreadful
in hunger for flesh(soul) of man.

Was that a give away that the mermaids JUST LIKE THE VAMPIRES AFTER THEY DRINK THE BLOOD/ENERGY OF THEIR VICTIMS THEY TURN THEM INTO VAMPIRES/DRACONIANS TOO!
HOLY SHIT I JUST TOOK NOTICE OF THAT HELL YES!

-The person who drinks
the water with the tear
gets all the years of
life from the other.(devours the energy of the other)
-How many years?
-All the years(memories) that they have lived,
and they could have lived,
if fate had been kinder.

At this part when medusa speaks the above words she grabs a snake and puts it around her neck! Which is a mind blowing message that the souls she devours and their personalities get attached to her hive mind presented as multiple snakes on her head in ancient paintings.
And when like samson we give that bitch a haircut she can kiss their souls/her powers goodbye!
1rof1

Also the fact that she doesn't absorb only her victim's energy but also their personality/memories dollhouse style to make her smarter more intelligent like buu from dragonballz its been shown in the below clip from the movie Percy Jackson and the Lightning thief.

At 0:05 she asks her snakes/captured souls/personalities for advice!(Just like echo from the dollhouse series was switching her many personalities around depending on the problem she was facing.)
I can imagine a haircut to be extremely painful for her.
Her nightmare and nemesis is a barber! hahaha!

Next in the pirates movie they showed that the sirens/mermaids can also walk the earth, what they didn't have the opportunity to show is that they can also fly!
Half fish half man/woman in the water, walk among us on land looking like us and ...fly like angels in the air! half bird half man/woman.
I wanna remind a christian story of the 40 martyrs that when they died angels(see sirens hahaha) were waiting for them in the sky holding a halo(see dog leash) to put on their heads(see necks) and take them to heaven(see slaughterhouse, heaven=hell's oven!).

I found amazing when the religious guy in the pirates movie said to the siren.

-Such beauty.
Surely you're one of
God's own creations
and not a descendant
of those dark creatures
who found no refuge on the Ark.
Such beauty...
...and yet deadly.

Sirens are working for god hahahaha!
Poor religious sheeple have no idea what awaits them on the other side they don't even pay attention to the signs while in this dimension!

[link to www.imdb.com]
Resident Evil Afterlife
"Experience a new dimension of evil"

They put it to our face but who pays attention?
cruise

-Bring the creature. Cover its head.
-She has a name!
Pray tell.
She is Syrena.(Siren)

I had figured that out since the beginning of this movie but see also being told to our face was surprising!
Also homer who informed us about the sirens his own name reveals the most shocking truth!
Homer in greek means hostage!
And we're all hostages to the draconians on this planet and according to many sources they use us and this planet to blackmail the galactic police similar when thieves enter to rob a bank and are surrounded outside by cops they use the workers and customers as hostages to blackmail the police outside!

And the mind blowing part in this movie was that they had included also symbolism of the galactic police who was coming after the pirates especially their leader to make him/her pay for his crimes and everything they've done to us!

-Edward Teach!(leader of pirates/draconians/space bandits!)
For crimes committed on the high seas,
by the authority granted me
by His Majesty the King...(galactic empire)
...and with a goodly amount
of personal satisfaction...
...I hereby place you in
the custody of the court,
and declare you to be my prisoner.
(jesus/ra/medusa goes to court and gets imprisoned hahahaha)
-My trick's out, is that it?(his deception on earthlings is over)
-Such crimes do include, but are
not limited to, piracy, treason,
murder, torture of
the most heinous sort,
(see chinese/dragon's race torture to get a glimpse of the sick demented freaks they are)
including the brutal theft of one
used, twisted, hairy right leg.
-You... dare face this sword?(my technology)
-This far away from your ship(moon)? Aye.
-Aye. That be the cold breath
of fate I feel down my nape.
But I'll have one last fight(star war), by God(medusa).
-Kill 'em all!

Google new moons of saturn and jupiter according to ghrees thats where the new star war will take place between the draconians and the galactic police and the mind blowing part is when i exposed the movie 300 and its draconian symbolism of the upcoming star war what i forgot to mention as i took notice after is at the very end the one eyed ra/medusa leader of the draconians says "we are outnumbered 3 to 1!"
Ghrees has informed us that the galactic empire has brought 360 moons/warplanets in our solar system in this dimension on planet saturn's orbit while the dragonians have 120 moons!
THATS 3 TO 1!
HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOW ACCURATE WAS THAT MAN!
I WAS LITERALLY BLOWN AWAY!
But i still keep an open mind of the possibility the draconians might be fooling us that the galactic police has already arrived so we don't attempt to escape and notify them of the situation of our solar system and have them come here to whip some draconian ass.
Pay attention in the pirates of the caribbean what was said about angelica/medusa.
"Sir, the woman is consummate
in the art of deception.

And this very movie have us in suspense the whole time if she truly cared about her father or was using him, if she truly loved jack or was using him etc.

The refusal to surrender of the leader of the pirates reminded me the anime saber rider and star sheriffs where they had given to medusa the universal justice "nemesis" name in their pathetic attempt to demonize that name to the earthlings, at the end of that anime series there was a scene where she was pinned down and the human elite who at that particular moment symbolized the galactic empire said
"-Nemesis(see medusa, pirates) have been pinned down Sir.
-Is she gonna surrender?
-She refuses!"
(Then medusa shows up in a spider(many arms under the clothes)with a chinese dragon head separated/hovering over the body with owl legs and cyborg form in color red(red queen) falling down and crashing on earth/symbolism of moon crashing to earth!)
Also the head hovering over the body brings the smackdown to anyone who thinks perseus killed medusa by cutting her head, the head is already separated hovering over the body what did he cut???
1rof1
Found the video on that too

At 0:07 those light balls exploding into crescent moons symbolize "moon wars!" moons of galactic empire vs moons of draconians.
Also the scared reaction of the human elite at that moment they symbolized the human elite criminals on this planet and their reaction when they see their masters defeated and imprisoned by the galactic judges!

Its amazing how they switch the roles around man minute to minute, like in the pirates of the caribbean the one moment the mermaids symbolized the human fishes/victims going to the light the next the predators that catch the human souls and devour them.

This mechanism can be spotted in all draconian movies games animes etc!

About the medusa head hovering over the body in saber rider hahaha what it just reminded me man. See the illuminati pyramid of the 1 dollar bill!
HAHAHA ANOTHER SYMBOLISM OF MEDUSA BUSTED!

We get a glimpse of the kind of torture the pirates are doing to their victims/captured souls on the moon in this dialogue.

-Staked out to die, to dry in the sun.
Only half in the water.
Not enough to live,
but just enough to make the dying slow.
Think on it.
Your people, murdered,
harvested for their tears.(soul energy!)
Can you not hear your sisters scream?
-We need but one tear.
Vile creature!
-Chop off her fingers, one by one!
-Choke her!
-Cut out the tears from behind the eyes!
-Maybe she'll have a change
of heart when the sun rises.
-Oh, aye, she will burn, but
I cannot wait for the sun.

Plutarch's intel of souls of humans screaming from the moon comes to mind here.

Next we have the ridicule of hope and pray in a hilarious way that gives away the obvious that if you wanna change things you have to take action, hope and pray is what the draconian scums want us to do and brainwash us as the best thing to do hahaha and thats the definition of insanity from far cry 3 doing the same thing every day hoping and praying for things to change!

-Perhaps we should build a fire.
-No.
-Do not contest me, cleric.
-You will not torture her.
-We need only one tear.
-I will tear every scale from
her body one by one if I see fit.
If that displeases you, go pray.
laugh

Next the leader of pirates was gonna kill siren's loved one to make her cry/milk her energy and his daughter said.
"-Not by your hand, Father!"

I was like wow will that count in the galactic court?
Claim to be innocent cause all the crimes you did was not done directly by your hand, rofl!

In the next dialogue we get the clue that queen anna revenge and the black pearl/aprel(red queen from saber rider)=dark aprel/athena=moon are the same ship, and we also get intel of how the galactic empire would attack them or when had attacked them in the draco constellation and medusa was forced to abandon her cube/giant ship/army and escape to our solar system, just like it was shown in the movie star trek first contact.

-When the Pearl(medusa body) was lost?
-Taken, not lost.
We were off the coast of Hispaniola(draco constellation)
when we came under attack.
No provocation nor warning
nor offer of parley.
We were peppered with cannon fire.
And then the sea beneath
the Pearl began to roil.
The Pearl was pitching
and yawing violently.
Every plank, every rail,
every spar, all at once, began to creak.
The rigging had come to life.
Our own ship turned against us...
...tangling the crew, wrapping
around 'em like snakes.(this is exactly what queen anna ship did to its crew at the beggining of the movie!)
And wrapping around me leg.(medusa snake body was caught in the mouth of the galactic lion)
But me arms(head) were free
and me sword was to hand.
I am the master of me
ship, not Blackbeard.
So I did what needed done.
I survived.
(funny edit:i separated/cut my head from the body and run away like a little bitch then made a myth and called myself perseus who killed medusa/me by cutting my head where this action actually saved my ass hahaha and then had my new victims on earth praise my savior/me as my killer and their hero hahaha consummate in the art of deception i am indeed!)
In this movie the symbolism of medusa cutting her own head/abandon her own ship/cube/body to escape the galactic empire was presented by barbossa cutting his own leg to escape and survive!
AMAZING STUFF MAN!!!

Here's jimmy's amazing video exposing the crap out of perseus!

Another amazing thing this movie showed us when they went into a cave full with stalactites a pirate broke one and immediately another pirate/human died!
I never bought the official story of stalactites and i was always suspicious about them when i found out that most mountain caves lead to the draconian underworld(see gears of war) etc.
I will leave this open but this movie made it obvious that stalactites like the crystals in the superman movies might be a lot more special than we are told!
Also they drip like tears the pirates were so after in this movie!

In the next dialogue we get some amazing intel man!

-Syrena...
Oh God(draco), you will not take her(soul).
If you have taken her,
you will give her back.
Give her back...
Give her back, please. Please.

HAHAHA God steals the souls of the dead ones, what a pirate rofl!
(funny edit
God/draco
-i always return the souls i steal and devour just like the humans return to earth the seeds from the apples they devour, so they can regrow and devour them again hahaha!)

The place of the fountain of life the movie gave it away to be the garden of eden(located in moon) in a very clever way.

-Take a gander(=garden), Edward Teach.
This land is hereby forever
claimed in the glorious name
of His Majesty King George...
Someone make a note
of that man's bravery.
(here this movie shows the dragonian kingdom getting destroyed and invaded by the galactic empire and taken over!)

Next this movie embarrassed the hell out of "faith" just like it did before with "pray"!

-You seek in this place
what only faith can provide.
-Faith? In faith, there
is light enough to see
but darkness enough to blind.
1rof1

-I claim Blackbeard's ship and crew,
and this sword, payment
for my missing limb(abandoned body/cube)!

Scratch payment put "replacement" as the leg he lost symbolized the medusa body she abandoned to escape the galactic empire and now she dreams to find a new one again.

-I'm not such the fool
to take on Blackbeard
without a little venomous advantage.

The roles get switched again and now barbossa symbolizes medusa that defeated the galactic empire with her venomous advantage and took their army as her new cube/giant dragonian body.
IN YOUR DREAMS BITCH, THE BARBER IS COMING!
CRUISE

Next the movie reveals that jack sparow also symbolizes the devil/ra/medusa who is consummated in the art of deception.

-Wait a minute.
In fact, it might have
been the other way around.
This cup had the tear,
that one had the other bit.
-Trickster!
Devil!
(me
-rofl!)

I just took notice the water that came out of the fountain and sucked the life out of blackbeard to the bone it reminded the water in one of the final destination movies that was the main ingredient in all the murders! I found interesting that the water in final fantasy same with the water of the fountain in pirates of the caribbean was behaving in the exact pattern! Pay attention in the pirates movie it didn't obey the laws of gravity and was moving into any direction it wished!

One of the sirens that was playing the good girl in this movie towards the end she took her stupid victim to the bottom of the ocean to devour him exactly like her sisters were doing, but the movie didn't show that far(him getting slaughtered) to not make the viewers puke and to think not all sirens are bad, similar propaganda to the V series(not all draconians are bad hahaha!), but since the first moment this movie made obvious nothing to be what it seems and noone can be trusted!

I found interesting the queen anna revenge ship had many holes/wounds on her sails from prior wars just like our moon hahaha! And unlike any other ship is said to be also "alive" which is an amazing subliminal message that the moon above our heads is not just some dead rock orbiting our planet as our society have us believe.

After the credits roll there is a scene with angelica/medusa on an island picking up jack sparrow's doll which is a symbolism of medusa from her island/moon who like a puppeteer controls her drones/human elite/lunar agents etc on our planet!
And the amazing part in that scene is if you pay close attention to her eyes as the camera zooms in they are reptilian!

Here's the part that will shock all the human traitors who made deals with the draconians and expect them to keep their promise.

Jack Sparrow said to medusa when she left her on her island.
"There's no trusting you, love."

The definition of draconian business was mentioned in the movie safe with the chinese/dragon's race who taught the little girl how their business is run.
"When your puppet's job is done you discard it/kill it!"
More about the safe movie and this strategy here(ohoho this below link also contains videos with chinese/dragonian torture, warning don't see them on full stomach)
Thread: ALERT! RUSSIANS YOU ARE STUPID YOU DONT UNDERSTAND BUSINESS THE CHINESE WILL KILL YOU WHEN YOU GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT!

This draconian tactic was shown more amazingly and to our face in the batman movie with the joker's bank robbery job.

And i'll be damned what i just remembered man.
In the movie sunshine the draconian plan to destroy the whole universe was revealed where the lunar drone said.
Thread: Sunshine 2007 movie EXPOSED! a must read thread!
"At the end of time...
...a moment(big bang) will come
when just one man remains."

HAHAHA SO THE LUNAR BOSS JUST LIKE JOKER PLANS TO BE THE LAST MAN STANDING THE LAST AND ONLY SURVIVOR IN THE UNIVERSE AFTER HE SUCCEEDS DESTROYING IT.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP