Users Online Now: 1,825 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 630,804
Pageviews Today: 1,075,877Threads Today: 342Posts Today: 6,670
11:05 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Fuck Boston - The Texas Fertilizer Plant Explosion is more important! They had a lawsuit against Monsanto!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Fuck Boston and their little shit-show, they have the whole world's attention right now and meanwhile there is HUGE inconsistencies about the fertilizer plant that may or may not have been hit by a missile.

They had a monstrous and legitimate lawsuit against Monsanto.. Did you stop to think about WHY the news has cropped the video and WHY GLP is banning people for posting threads about it that begin to become popular??

There should be 2 or 3 threads TOPS pinned about Boston, not 15. Sometimes GLP infuriates me. As much as I appreciate it here, this is almost as bad as the MSM's one-sided coverage..

Pin for truth; or don't.. I will likely be banned for this thread..1dunno1
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP