Users Online Now: 2,174 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 635,021
Pageviews Today: 1,104,461Threads Today: 459Posts Today: 7,753
01:21 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Lucifer's DNA - Full Length Movie Released!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message ** EDIT MAY 01, 2013 ***

The full movie has been released! It's almost 20 minutes long. Many thanks to all that have helped.

** END EDIT **

This is going to be my last thread for a while. I'm going to be involved with other things in my life that will be taking up my time, so I hope you guys enjoy what I've got for ya.

I am currently working on another movie called "Lucifer's DNA". I will be releasing a preview for it soon. If there is enough interest, I will turn it into a full blown documentary.

The official website can be found here...

[link to www.LucifersDNA.com]

ldna

I will post the preview here when it's ready.

*** FAQ ***

Q) What is Lucifer's DNA?
A) It's the culmination of all of the research I've done in the past two years, put into a free YouTube video.

Q) What's it about?
A) Lucifer's DNA is based on the premise that the Christian Bible contains an encoded message, intended only for our generation to understand. This message is in regards to Cell Biology... or more specifically, DNA... as well as Mankind's future 'upgrade'. It focuses mainly on the "As Within" aspects of Scripture.

To get a deeper understanding of these encoded messages, I would encourage anyone interested to visit the following threads...

Thread: The 'Two Witnesses' vs. DNA/Biotech: A Theory Like No Other!

Thread: The Secret Meaning of ‘Kingdom of God Within You’... Now Revealed - It’s Cell Biology!

These threads are a sort of 'preview to the preview' and will aid those that are new to these concepts.

Q) Is this movie full of 'Jesus Tard' psycho babble that I'm sick of seeing on GLP?
A) No. It is based on Science, Chemistry, Alchemy, Gnosticism, New Age, Occultism and Mystery School teachings. It uses information from many historical past civilizations (like Egyption History for example), and compares them to various passages which are then compared to DNA or Cell Biology to see how well they match. One not need be a Christian to enjoy the movie.

Q) Is this research new?
A) Yes and no. Much has been hidden over the years, but researchers are now beginning to find out about these codes more and more every day. This movie will be an attempt to create a sort of 'foundation', which one can use to further their own research. If anything, one could use this information as inspiration to write the next Matrix or Da Vinci Code book.

tounge

Q) Can I re-post these images and blogs?
A) Absolutely. There is no copyright on anything, so feel free to edit them or use these in your own blogs and media.

Q) How controversial will the subject matter be?
A) For many... EXTREMELY CONTROVERSIAL! Prepare to be either very upset... or very delighted.

ohyeah

Q) Is Uncle Mikey some sort of Bible expert or Ascended Master?
A) Not even close. I just started studying all of this a few years ago, so please take all of this research with a grain of salt as they say.

[link to www.phrases.org.uk]

It's really just a hobby of mine that I would like to share with others. I'm not a Mason or official 'Illuminati' member... lol. I have no agenda other than to get this out before I switch gears into other pursuits.

Q) Where can I find similar research?
A) I would recommend watching Pastor Mike Hoggard's videos. They are all over YouTube. Here are some titles to look for...

- Triple Helix, The Planned De-Evolution of Mankind
- DNA and the Bible
- The Mother of All Secrets
- Masonic Secrets Revealed

Q) When will the preview be released?
A) Soon ;)

*** End FAQ ***

I will be using this thread to share some of my findings as I work to put the final touches into the preview.

Coming up in the next few days...

*) Introduction to Biblical DNA Codes

*) Book of Ezekiel vs. DNA (brand new stuff!)

Stay tuned!

dance
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP