Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject IN the name of YHWH, the True and Righteous Judge
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message In the Name of YHWH, The true, and righteous Judge. Those who kill in the name of a god, or in the name of a government, God shall repay. For it is written in the law that man shall not shed blood, and the man who does God shall destroy. You kill, and lust, and seek an increase, but you shall perish from the off the face of the earth, for your iniquities God shall be moved from his holy place, in zion, and he shall destroy the sinners from off the earth, and those who violate his words. Do you think that God does not see? Do you think that God has turned a blind eye to the evil that man has done on the earth? I tell you now, so you will believe me when it comes to pass, you shall know it. For YHWH shall destroy man and beast from off the earth, and the blood of the innocent he shall avenge. All praise is due to my God, who shall recompense evil for evil works did. IN all the earth, and in all outer space, there is none such as mighty as YHWH. come now, bow before him, and repent of your iniquities, burn incense to him, and pray for his mercy that you shall be delivered from the judgement that shall fall on the heads of the wicked. For YHWH shall take away the riches, and the seller of Goods, Former and latter rains, shall no longer fall on the earth. Thrust in the sickle oh elohim, that your creator has ordered, and let the earth be reaped. The time is now, and you shall know it. For the sun will be turned to black, and the moon into blood, before the day of righteousness shall shine. The the sun shall wax great, and be excessively huge, and shall crash into the earth, and you shall all see it. for it will cover half of the sky. and this shall be the sign that you shall see, for their will appear as 2 suns are in the sky, and there will be 3 moons. For it is revealed to me by a dream. There will be a period of darkness for 3 days, but then shall YHWH deliver you.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP